Adopt #6- Available! by sad magic

Based on Click to view
Artist sad magic [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt #6- Available!

Postby sad magic » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 am

Oh no! What happened to it's eyes?? Best story wins! Art of this character will boost up your chance!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[size=1]Rain was here~[/size]

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #6- Available!

Postby sad magic » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 am

No one?

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToothlessNightFury<3 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 pm

can I have her
username:ToothlessNightFury
name:Icela
ToothlessNightFury<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:40 pm

ToothlessNightFury<3 wrote:can I have her
username:ToothlessNightFury
name:Icela

The best story wins. Please fill out the form above if you want to enter.

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dannydevito » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Username:chaos<3 [still love this name]
Pet's Name:braveheart
Story:A once young male with great blue eyes. here is how he lost his sight.
It was morning in the warriors den sunlight shining through the den entrance. he loved the sight of a busy day for the pack. His little sisters loved to hunt with him but that changed now his sisters peachfrost and heartship were now exspecting pups and now they were queens. He visted them atleast 3 times a day bringing them fresh-kill and laying with them sharing their warmth. And then today would end up being the best. He went hunting with his friends Hawkfeather and Jaybird and his crush Fallowflower they actually became real close these past moons. Always hunting with eachother and laying next to eachother in the warriors Den. And as he walked along with her behind the hunting patrol her tail grabbed his tail that maked him stopped walking. She then leaned in a hugged him her tail intertwined with his. He then noticed her fur was soft as a baby rabbits and her scent was different like his sisters scent's. She then looked into his eyes her dark blue gaze burning his pelt. She then said "Braveheart i have to tell you something, somthing importent" she mewed in a soft voice. "You no you can tell me anything, i will always be here by your side." he gently mewed and licked her ear. "I am exspecting your .. pups" she mewed in a little soft voice. He then leaned close to her and intertwined his tail with hers and said to her "i am very happy and will love these pups forever" He gently mewed in her ear and then licked her between her ears. Then they went back to camp after hunting the fresh-kill pile was stacked. He then slept with Fallowflower in the nursery and was happy.
It had passed 2 moons and both his sisters had given birth too 4 pups. And fallowfern had 5 pups that he loved so much. He went hunting and returned back to the nursery first checking on his sisters then his mate Fallowfern. His pups names were Silverpup a pretty she-pup with adorable blue eyes and a white pup with great amber eyes and his only son with a pelt that looked like his mothers who had walked with starclan. And last his daughter who was the most adorable pup he had ever seen she has grey dappled fur with soft blue eyes like his her name was brightpup.

It had past 6 moons and he was lucky enough to apprentice his daughter. They went hunting and found a mysterious looking obbject that had some strange stuff in it. And then he touched it and it squirted some stuff on his eyes and he yelped and screamed and his daughter ran up to him and helped him back. And tthen goldenwhisker had told him to retire of his duties and that he would never see again his sisters mourned for him that they would never hunt with him again. But he loved and cared for his clanmates. And he grew older and then Fallowfern came into the elders den after her paw has been broken and dident heal properly now his mate was with him and he was happy he slept with her next to him. And telling his stories to kits about the anciet warriors or about their parents being foolish kits once. He shared stories with his denmates gossiping and having a nice time his pups camt too visit and talk to him about new he walked against fallowfern and meeting she took him too gatherings. He was respected by all the clans.
Extra:i can draw a pic of him but not now
Rain was here~
• pronouns are he/they •
| taurus | infj | indigenous
MMIW /BLM/Speak Yourself

— Trade Status
• wishlist wishlist wishlist
• seeking : 2012-2016 rares!
ImageImage
Adult | Safe space | Artist
Feel free to pm me
let’s be friends!
dannydevito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faun » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 am

Username:the_cheshire_raven
Pet's Name:fallenlight

fallen light padded into the camp, shaking dew off his nose. he had gone into the forest well before sunrise, and he had only caught 2 rabbits! he growled and silently padded through the bush that led to the alphas den. as he padded in, the other wolfs in the den growled and bared their teeth " heres your foxdung!" he growled and slinked away. why wasent he treated nicer? if the pack leader knew, he would exile them for shure." using me to catch their food, the lazy mutts" he stormed off to his den to take a nice refreshing nap. after all, it wasent even sunrise yet. fallenlight curled up next to his mate, featherdrop, and nuzzeled against her for warmth. he was freezing! the dew in the morning had coverd him from head to claw. he wondered if his newborn pups, -mistypup, twinklepup, ravenpup, and darkpup,- were feeling the same cold. they always seemed to know their fathers problems. her wound off into a deep sleep till feather drop gently nuged him. "fallenlight,your soaking wet and freezing! just look at you shiver!" fallenlight looked up at her. " its nothing featherdrop, i dont even feel cold!" though he was, cold to the bone. " nonsense, you are soaking wet! come, we should talk to icefern, and see if you have a cold." fallen light stood up. " i dont need that mangy old healer, im fine!" pawsteps echoed from around them as rowantail poked his head in " would you guys keep it down? i cant sleep!" " well bloody well you cant sleep. how do you think i feel? i wake up even before sunrise, to catch some rabbits for those mutts the alphas, then i come back here, fall asleep, then i am awaked loudly by featherldrop YELLING at me and insisting that i go to icefern! i havent even gotten even 3 hours of sleep! starpack!" featherdrop and rowan tail looked at him. " what has gotten into you fallenlight?!" featherdrop wispered. "never mind what has gotten into me! what has gotten into you you blasted creature!" fallenlight shoulderd off featherdrop and stormed out of camp. he finally can to a rest in front of the great oak. he looked down at the ground. " oh starpack, what have i done?" he sat down and stareted wimpering. he dident care when feather drop came out of the bushes and started licking his ears. " im so sorrry featherdrop. i have to leave you." he got up and started running away, until feather drop called out softly " what was that about the alphas?" fallenlight halted and spat on the ground. " those fleabitten rags? they force me to be their slave, catching food for them and looking through them for TICKS!" featherdrop looked flabbergasted " how could they do that to you?"... "they did" fallenlight spat. featherdrop and fallen leaf looked up when they heard a rustling in the trees. a giant bird came down and headed for featherdrop. fallenlight flug himself in front of her, and growled. the giant bird screeched and slashed fallenlight across the eyes. he howled and fell to the floor, whimpering. " so this is starpacks punishment?" he wispered. " well i deserve it." featherdrop wispered " nonsense. you would never deserve it. even through the way you spoke to me." fallenlight utered a misreble howl., the pain in his eyes smaking him down and beating him up. he drank in featherdrops apperance, her green eyes, the cream dappled pelt. the nook in her left ear. he looked as his golden eyes faded to gray, he look as he slipped into usconshinceness. he even looked while he was dragged to camp, because, from now on, he would only see through mind.
Rain was here~

and that is my story. i dont really care if i get it, i just like writing these stories
Last edited by faun on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
faun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Bump~