Adopt #5- Available! by sad magic

Based on Click to view
Artist sad magic [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt #5- Available!

Postby sad magic » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 am

Best story wins. Artwork of this character will boost up your chances of winning this adopt. C:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[size=1]Rain was here~[/size]

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #5- Available!

Postby sad magic » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 am

No one? D:

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sibilant » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 am

Username:hawkpaw44
Pet's Name:Lare
Story:"My name?" the call came from inside an icy cavern, more question than statement, as though the voice's source didn't know the answer itself. The cave of ice was like a hall of mirrors, each reflecting the inmage of the speaker back to her: a white wolf, pure as snow.
"Your name," a voice boomed forth from the very ice itself, trembling the stalagtites on the ceiling with its sheer force, yet the sense that it could be louder came as well, lud enough to make them fall. "Your name is Arey, is it not?" the voice had a mocking quality to it now, teasing the pure wolf. In her head, the impression of a face, slightly wolf, almost bear, but also a bit birdlike, with a smug expression on his face.
"Sure, I guess so." The white wolf shrugged. "It isn't really all that important. Names are never important. They're just words."
"Important? IMPORTANT?" The voice shreiked, a great gust of wind tearing through the icy chamber. The stalagtites on the ceiling rattled, and the white wolf looked up. "Oh, I'll tell you important, wolf. Important is the water to ice, and the sun to plants. Important is the king to his people, and the Alpha to his pack. Important is the fur on your back, for it keeps you warm. Important is communication, for it allows us to truly show who we are. You, wolf, have misused this art. No creature would think that their name is unimportant. You have disrespected your gifts, many more times than most Ancients would allow. It appears Yarang has some explaining to do, for you have not been punished."
"What do you mean?" The wolf snarled. "It's not like a name changes who you are! Your actions speak for themselves! Your name means nothing compared to that!" Her eyes burned with ferocious intensity, and her fur began to glow. She appeared to be sparking with energy.
"Oh, so that's what you think, is it, wolf? Let e tell you this: your name Arey means defiance, and it shows through you right now. I can change your personality with my power. From now on, your name is Lare, silence in the language of the ancients, and you shall not speak again."
Lare felt her throat tighten, so she could barely breathe, then release. She tried to shoot back a scathing remark, but said nothing. She tried again, and the voice laughed. "It's no use, wolf, you will never speak again." His laughing continued, but it faded like he was getting further away. Lare looked at her paws. It wasn't as if her voice wasn't there anymore, rather that she was seized by fear every time she attepmted to speak.
She turned and walked out of the glacier cave. The Ancients' power was weakening, dimming. When Lare didn't speak, her confidence began to build. With a plan set firmly in her mind, she smiled and walked away.

Extra: Lare stayed speechless, never finding a working cure. Her confidence grew, her pure white pelt urned gray and markings, blue in color, that allowed her to speak ten words a day appeared on her fur. She grew powerful, and the power seeped through her fur so she glowed all the time. Despite this, she never again found the Ancient who had stolen her speech.
Rain was here~
Last edited by Sibilant on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
call me Sib!
pronouns: they/them
Sibilant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dannydevito » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Username:chaos<3
Pet's Name:bluesnow
Story:bluesnow had a terrible life until he met sora. Before he met her blue's parents were killed by hunters he was left to defend his brother and sister's. One night when he was hunting his sister yelped and when he turned to see that she was being carried away by a animal with no fur. He was about the size of a small german sheperd but his sister was the runt and was as small as a jackrussel. He ran to defend her with his brother and told his other sister pluma to hide. She ran towards the den and hid. Assi helped his brother blue push down the furless thing. And it screamed then a larger furless thing came out of a monster and kicked blue. Blue was mad when he saw the furless thing run with gemstone. He got up a bit the thing on the leg. She then let go of gem and ran into the monster.Then they left assi was bleeding but wasent so terribly injured. Bluesnow started to feel light headed and fell. Gem had a sprained ankle but ran towards her older brother. Assi got some leaves and pressed them against Blue's arm and blue yelped but then relaxed. As his strength returned he ran into the den leaning against his brother and ate a rabbit. Pluma came running from a bush and yelped as a Wolf appeared she saw pluma's older brothers and lowered her tail and ears. Assi Ran to pluma and blue stepped foward he was much bigger then this wolf and once he got a good look at her he noticed that she had pretty eyes and lovely grey dappled fur. He then from that moment loved this wolf. She walked up to him and nuzzled him in a greeting. Hello she said. whats your name asked assi baring his teeth in a snarl. Im sorry im sora and you are. she stared at blue 'im bluesnow' he said blushing and he looked away. Whats wrong with you!! Came gemstone with her sister leaning against her. Excuse me? said sora getting a little mad. You hurt my sister!! gemstone shot back showing her sister's face and leg 'her face is scratched and bleeding badly and her leg is hurt from tripping and from you!! Gemstone snarled as sora got a little closer Stay away from me! said pluma scared and struggled towards her brother assi who came running to her and gemstone. im sorry said sora its fine just stay away from my sisters said blue. then he and her talked for a little and he came up too his siblings. Sora is going to take us to her pack up the mountains. What!! are you mad!! your sisters is hurt!! Said gemstone she will be better if we get her treated at the pack in the mountains. They have a healer. Well ok then siad pluma and nodded to gemstone. Maybe their life would be better now' thought bluesnow as they lest the next day up to the mountains... TO BE CONTINUED..
Extra:will make art in one moment
Rain was here~
• pronouns are he/they •
| taurus | infj | indigenous
MMIW /BLM/Speak Yourself

— Trade Status
• wishlist wishlist wishlist
• seeking : 2012-2016 rares!
ImageImage
Adult | Safe space | Artist
Feel free to pm me
let’s be friends!