Artist avriie [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kylig Midsummer Event Adopt - Twinflower

Postby avriie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 pm

A Kylig based on the twinflower!
    To win this adopt, tell me this: What is their favourite flower? Why is it their favourite flower?

Form:
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Kylig Fox name:
    Kylig Fox gender:
    Kylig Fox sex (Male/Fem):
    Favourite flower and why:

EDITS:
    Common: Custom pupils, custom nose
    Uncommon: Major ear edits (or what I'd consider to be hahah), small horns

Up to 2 extras, prettying up allowed

<Ends on the 10th of August 4pm GMT>

x
x
x
I'm mostly leaving this site now, thanks for the good times!
avriie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kylig Midsummer Event Adopt - Twinflower

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 am

Username:
Kylig Fox name: Aster
Kylig Fox gender: Fem (but is up for every pronouns)
Kylig Fox sex (Male/Fem): Fem
Favourite flower and why: She has 3 favorites, all third symbolizing her past.

Meanings of flowers
Yarrow - Good health, Everlasting love, Courage, Physchic powers, + Cure for a broken heart
Pink carnation - Symbol of mother's undying love and kindness
Pot marigold - Grief

Aster had only grown up with her mother, her father seemed to disappear from her life completely. Aster's mother had died shortly after she had moved out, she felt incredibly responsible for this, she had rammed it in her mind that she could have saved her mother she could had kept her alive. She beat herself up so much for this death, her mother was the only one she had left. Almost 3 years after her mother's death, she began to overcome her death having much help from her friends. She began to study herbs/flowers and gems, finally getting over her mother's death. She knows she couldn't save her mother, it was her time and she has now come to peace with her death.
Pink carnation symbolizes the love she knows her mother still has for her.
Pot marigold symbolizes the grief she has for her mother's death and how hard the grief hit her.
Yarrow symbolizes her over coming her mothers death and the studies of herbs and gem almost acting as a cure for a broken heart.

Ill pretty up later, I am in love with her!
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:01 am

Username: SilhouetteStation

Kylig Fox name: Anya

Kylig Fox gender: Female

Kylig Fox sex (Male/Fem): Female

Orchids. For many years as a young child, Anya dreaded the yearly flower show that her grandmother would drag her off to. She had no interest in them, the pollen made her sneeze, and she couldn't think of anything more boring than standing around for hours listening to people drone on about soil and fertilizer. But it made her grandmother happy, and so she would force a smile and pretend to be politely interested in the difference between two kinds of cacti. Out of every flower or plant, the one her grandmother loved most was orchids. Anya didn't know what the fuss was. They seemed hard to care for, and took ages to grow. What was the point of having a plant you had to take care of so much? Plus they were expensive, it would be much cheaper to buy the ones you could just leave to grow in your garden and only water once a week. But all of that changed when her grandmother passed away. She had been very close to her, and it felt like there was a gap in her life that no one could fill. She even found herself missing the flower show, but for years she couldn't bring herself to go. The memories there were too painful. It was years later when she was an adult that she saw an ad in the paper advertising it. In an attempt to find peace with the past, she decided to go. Suddenly the plants seemed more beautiful, the flowers brighter; she was mildly curious about different plant foods. She spent the day there, and as she was about to leave, she saw it; a perfect, blooming orchid. Of course she had to buy it, and anything else she would need to keep it healthy. It took pride of place in her home, and under her care it continued to flourish. She began to introduce more flowers into her home; small pots for the windowsill, ferns in the bathroom, even a little cactus by her desk. Sometimes she laughed to herself about how often she would want to resist going when she was younger, but now she was so grateful that she'd had that time with her grandmother. She was also glad that, after all these years, flowers had let her begin to heal.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avriie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:19 am

Both entries were super sweet, but I really loved SilhouetteStation's! Congrats on winning Anya!

SilhouetteStation wrote:
Username: SilhouetteStation

Kylig Fox name: Anya

Kylig Fox gender: Female

Kylig Fox sex (Male/Fem): Female

Orchids. For many years as a young child, Anya dreaded the yearly flower show that her grandmother would drag her off to. She had no interest in them, the pollen made her sneeze, and she couldn't think of anything more boring than standing around for hours listening to people drone on about soil and fertilizer. But it made her grandmother happy, and so she would force a smile and pretend to be politely interested in the difference between two kinds of cacti. Out of every flower or plant, the one her grandmother loved most was orchids. Anya didn't know what the fuss was. They seemed hard to care for, and took ages to grow. What was the point of having a plant you had to take care of so much? Plus they were expensive, it would be much cheaper to buy the ones you could just leave to grow in your garden and only water once a week. But all of that changed when her grandmother passed away. She had been very close to her, and it felt like there was a gap in her life that no one could fill. She even found herself missing the flower show, but for years she couldn't bring herself to go. The memories there were too painful. It was years later when she was an adult that she saw an ad in the paper advertising it. In an attempt to find peace with the past, she decided to go. Suddenly the plants seemed more beautiful, the flowers brighter; she was mildly curious about different plant foods. She spent the day there, and as she was about to leave, she saw it; a perfect, blooming orchid. Of course she had to buy it, and anything else she would need to keep it healthy. It took pride of place in her home, and under her care it continued to flourish. She began to introduce more flowers into her home; small pots for the windowsill, ferns in the bathroom, even a little cactus by her desk. Sometimes she laughed to herself about how often she would want to resist going when she was younger, but now she was so grateful that she'd had that time with her grandmother. She was also glad that, after all these years, flowers had let her begin to heal.
x
x
x
I'm mostly leaving this site now, thanks for the good times!
avriie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 am

eek omg thank you so much!! ah wow you've made my morning ;v;
.•° ✿ °•.