Artist SaltyBirb [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adrien

Postby SaltyBirb » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:45 am

ADRIEN
check here for approval and etc.
( I really love her previous name so I'll keep it as is <33 )
Hex Colors:
#dcc6a1
#faeccf
#fcf8f5
#fbe9df
#d7d8da
#d6d4d5

Standard Shine
Common Hair
Common Tail
Common Fur
Uncommon Ears

Introduction wrote:"Huh? you want to know more about me? U-uh Sure, why not!" she awkwardly said as she finds a perfect place to sit. "Um- Hello, My name's Adrien, call me Addy if you want. I love to work with children and that's why I chose to be a part time nursery teacher." She suddenly took a Polaroid out of her pocket, the picture is titled "First day!", "These are my students, aren't they cute! Many of them are really shy but I always try my best to help them open up to the other kids" she said while trying to smile confidently. " Although I'm shy myself..." she sulkily whispered.

"O-other than working as a teacher, on my day off, I love to go out and find quiet places to sit so that I can draw peacefully" She took out her sketch book from her bag and cautiously opened it, the page showed sketches of landscapes, doodles and....a weird sticker?? "Ah! the sticker? It's one of my favorite mascot! Their design looks very weird but it successfully catches our attention and the more you look at it, the cuter it gets!" Adrien excitedly said but quickly falls back "s-sorry for being too loud." she mutters as she closes her sketch book and returns it to her bag. Inside the bag, something catches her attention and she brings out a larger book "I also have a book about flowers that I always bring. I use it to press flowers I find that really intrigues me" She opens the book showing a neatly pressed yellow rose. "Pretty, right?" She shyly smiled while asking you.

She places everything back to her bag, looked at you and confidently asks "How about you? I've introduced myself, I'd love to listen to yours this time!" she said as she anticipates for your reply...

Quick art stuff bc I'm love her
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me