Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

tokens for art & art for tokens! - 12 tokens & 2/3 slots by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

tokens for art & art for tokens! - 12 tokens & 2/3 slots

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:59 pm

- "tokens for art & art for tokens?" but aren't those like the same thing?
- ahH b b b thats where im gonna have to stop you. yes they basically are but most people say "art for tokens" when they're giving art in exchange for tokens. i said "tokens for art" because i'm offering tokens in exchange for art, and i said "art for tokens" because i'm offering art in exchange for tokens. hence "tokens for art & art for tokens." it works both ways!

with the event started and me still in need of art for this competition, i figured i'd do this!

tokens for art
i'm offering tokens in exchange for art of this viscet! the competition ends tomorrow at 10:00 PM EST, so this is a quite limited time thing as i'll need all art to be done preferably at least 2 hours before then (8:00 PM EST) so i have plenty of time to add it and properly credit it
since i know everyone charges different prices, this will be a sort of "name your price" thing and i'll do my best to meet it!
i will be fully honest and upfront and say that at the time of posting this, i have very few available tokens. just a warning if you're worried about that kind of debt and trust and potential scamming
but i'll be doing all i can to collect and earn tokens throughout the course of the event and i will make sure to pay you back in full before spending any tokens for myself! which is why i'm also offering art for tokens farther into this post ^^
i currently have...
    17 tokens
    -- 5 are payment for Mythz for their token art shop
    -- 12 are available
i currently owe...
    i don't currently owe anyone tokens

art for tokens
i'm offering sketches of similar quality to the one above for tokens! taking 3 at a time and i'll be starting them sometime late on the 21st or the 22nd since i'll be busy with my form for 1643 until then
---- these will all be uncolored, but they'll have simple shading like above
- headshot / bustshot: 1/2 token (i.e. 2 headshots for 1 token)
- halfbody: 1 token
- fullbody: 2 tokens
---- if you'd like color, more detailed shading, and/or cleaner lines (or some combination thereof) that can be worked out after the sketch is done
slots
    slot 1 - reserved for Shadow~Wolf
    slot 2 -
    slot 3 -
Code: Select all
username:
character ref:
type of art:
trade sent? (won't be accepted until i'm done):
other:

_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tokens for art & art for tokens! - 12 tokens & 2/3 slots

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:15 am

bump ~
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me