Story part two

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Story part two" by dragongirlfg

Story part two

Postby dragongirlfg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 am

After a long night of travelling, the four foxes finally made it to the farm. Legacy had been commenting the whole way that she felt they were being watched. At first, they had laughed and ignored any worry, but now a chilling feeling ran down each and every one of their spines. And rightly it should.
And now morning had arisen and the coop was alive with clucking and flying feathers.
"Neko, Aquaria, go round above the coop. We'll stand in front so you can flush them out and we'll all close in on them," Legacy instructed, crouching by the fence, ears pricked.
Then a dark mist started to wind its way around her and she started to feel choked. She coughed and suddenly, not only was the strange mist gone, but the chickens were going mad. The cockerel was squawking madly, flapping its pathetic wings in distress as it waited for its family to leave.
"Go!" Luna barked, leaping forward and grabbing a chick. Legacy, however, was glued to the spot. She suddenly saw movement from the edge of her vision and turned to see a terrifying pair of blood red eyes peering at her from the stables. A skeletal figure glared at her unblinkingly, before disappearing completely. Legacy started to hyperventilate.
"Everyone!" she yelped,"We need to go! Now! We aren't safe!" Legacy started to run, forgetting about the hunt completely. The other three didn't hesitate in running after her. They knew that if a warning was set out on a farm, they'd better make a break for it. They assumed it was a farmer, and may react with short temper when they hear what Legacy has to say about said dangers.

Previous: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3833486
I KNOW stuff about you
1. I know you are reading this
2. I know you can't say the letter P without your lips touching
3.You just tried to do it and looked like an idiot, but it's okay because nobody saw you
4. You didn't notice I forgot fact 3
5. You just checked and realised I actually didn't miss it.
6. This will be the last sentence you will read in my signature.
dragongirlfg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me