Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Line-Edited Customs -- 3/3 Slots Open!

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:41 pm

its been a while since i had a custom/adoptable shop, but this one i plan to try to keep running.

i'm currently accepting art, C$, and dA points. if you're interested, make sure you read the rules and the information in the "customs" post
3 slots open, not FCFS -- i'll pick which ones i want to do when i get back from watching a movie

navigation:

rules:
    - no whining, begging, or disrespectful behavior
    --- this includes no guilt tripping or complaining if i choose not to do your custom or if i accept someone else's offer on an adopt
    - please do not rush me. i am quite busy and i do have a life outside of CS
    --- however, if it has been more than a week feel free to ask about progress / remind me about it. it's entirely possible i forgot ^^"
    - do not use designs that aren't yours
    - do not resell designs for more than you paid for them unless they come with additional art
    --- you may not resell for real currencies. any and all digital currencies are fine however, granted the site allows it
    --- gifting and readopting for free is perfectly fine
    - you may take the designs offsite, but please credit me as the designer
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Semi-Customs for Art -- Lineart Showcase

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:36 am

total pre-made linearts: 18
total pre-made addons: 12
    suggesting a lineart: open! currently seeking 6 suggestions
      i'm always looking for new ideas for pre-made linearts to add! if you have a suggestion for a lineart, fill out this form! if i like the idea and use it, i'll credit you as the suggester as well as give you half off of a custom or adoptable of your choosing. however this half off only applies to designs on the lineart you suggested.
      this could be a good option for you if you want a custom but don't mind if i use the lines multiple times as it gives you half off a custom on your lines and helps me out with ideas and pre-made linearts
      -- you may suggest multiple linearts, but please only one lineart suggestion per form
      -- please understand that i don't have to use your suggestion if i
      ---- a. think it's too similar to a pre-existing lineart
      ---- b. don't think i'd be able to do it
      ---- c. don't think it would make a good pre-made
      ---- d. don't want to do it
      Code: Select all
      username:
      suggestion:
      half off custom or adoptable? or undecided?:

pre-made linearts
pre-mades 1 - 6
pre-mades 7 - 12
pre-mades 13 - 18

pre-made addons
addons 1 - 6
addons 7 - 12
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Semi-Customs for Art -- Completed Customs

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 am

rough examples:

customs completed: 0
slots open: 3/3 open
    slot 1: open
    slot 2: open
    slot 3: open

payment i accept:
    - art
    - C$
    - da points

characters i'm looking for art of:

prices:
        18C$ = 100 dA points
        all prices listed are the minimum i'd be willing to take. you may of course offer more ^^
    custom on premade lineart:
      - art (just offer)
      - 15-20 C$
      - 85-115 dA points
    custom on custom lineart:
      - art (just offer)
      - 20-30 C$
      - 115-170 dA points

form:
    - for which lineart, please either give me the number of the premade you want or say "custom"
    --- if custom, please describe to me what you want, or i can make one based on the inspiration you provide
    - for inspiration, you can include everything from color palettes and moodboards to songs and themes. basically anything you can think of
    - for payment method, please include which of the methods you'll be paying with (art, C$, or dA points)
    Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    lineart:
    inspiration:
    payment method:
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Semi-Customs for Art -- Adoptables

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 am

adoptables made: 6
    adoptables sold: 3
    adoptables open: 3

batch 1 -- 10C$ or art -- FCFS OBO -- 3/6 open
    1. open
    2. open
    3. closed -- Grill,
    4. closed -- .Fox
    5. closed -- Scoinwolf
    6. open
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Semi-Customs for Art! -- 3/3 Slots Open!

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:47 am

currently accepting up to three customs slots, any payment method ~
not FCFS - i'll pick the ones that catch my eye
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me