Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kotopip #010 | Purple Speckles OPEN

Postby Hawky<3 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 am

edits: none (standard)

to win this kotopip, tell me about their favorite hobby! for example, you can write a story about them doing their hobby, write about how their hobby effects their life, or just tell me! you can also draw art for this competition. there's a maximum of 700 words and 1 art piece.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]hobby:[/b]
[b]hobby story/art:[/b] (max 700 words/1 art piece)

this competition ends on 7/23/18 at 12 am EST
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kotopip #010 | Purple Speckles OPEN

Postby Killawolf17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:38 am

Username:
Killawolf17

Name:
Orchid

Hobby:
Writing/drawing about everything around him.

Hobby Story/Art:
He often sits in a forest clearing, writing in a little book about what he's thinking, about the noises he hears, and doodling pictures of the trees, flowers, and even other animals that he sees. He finds it very calming and can sit there for hours at a time. Sometimes he falls asleep on his book and wakes up with ink splotches all over his face. He's a very talented artist, but unfortunately has dyslexia, meaning only he can really read what he writes down, which effectively makes it a perfect little diary that no one else can decipher. He has a little satchel that he keeps with him at all times which is where he keeps all his books that are already full of writing and drawings. He refuses to get a new book until the one he's using is absolutely filled to the brim. He tends to collect things too; often putting leaves and flowers between the pages of his book to remember the day he found them, leaving his satchel smelling like a bouquet of flowers, but also leaving his books fairly messy.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:47 am

Killawolf17 wrote:
Username:
Killawolf17

Name:
Orchid

Hobby:
Writing/drawing about everything around him.

Hobby Story/Art:
He often sits in a forest clearing, writing in a little book about what he's thinking, about the noises he hears, and doodling pictures of the trees, flowers, and even other animals that he sees. He finds it very calming and can sit there for hours at a time. Sometimes he falls asleep on his book and wakes up with ink splotches all over his face. He's a very talented artist, but unfortunately has dyslexia, meaning only he can really read what he writes down, which effectively makes it a perfect little diary that no one else can decipher. He has a little satchel that he keeps with him at all times which is where he keeps all his books that are already full of writing and drawings. He refuses to get a new book until the one he's using is absolutely filled to the brim. He tends to collect things too; often putting leaves and flowers between the pages of his book to remember the day he found them, leaving his satchel smelling like a bouquet of flowers, but also leaving his books fairly messy.

Winner.
The wait on this was wildly unacceptable, sorry about that!
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 am

Ahh please don't worry! I know things happen, so it's no big deal. Thank you 💕
Killawolf17