Ryong #8 by birbmememaster24

Based on Click to view
Artist birbmememaster24 [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ryong #8

Postby birbmememaster24 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:19 am

The Ryong is a species of dragon-like creatures first located in the Hallasan Mountains of South Korea. First observed many years ago by the research facility located near the islands in the late 1990s, these wondrous beasts have been tested and modified to support domestication and tameness. Now, finally released to the public as of early 2019, these dragons are now compatible with humans and are a fast-growing in choice working animals and companions.

Here's a hyena inspired baby (Those spots were a pain to draw) To win this, tell me who their favorite person/other animal is. It can be any animal, as long as the character exists (even if made for the competition)
350 word limit, no prettying up I'll judge 7/20/18

Code: Select all
Name:

Sorry there were no edits, its 11:41 where i live i just couldnt wait til the morning

I hope someday my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful
    Matthew ♡ Bisexual ♡ He/Him c

Image Image Image
birbmememaster24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ryong #8

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:58 am

Name: Severin
Loved one: Severin, a young hyena, and Amber, a little antelope, had been best friends since early childhood, before they learned their roles in nature. They still continued to meet in secret despite being predator and prey until one day Severin was met with a horrible accident and was near death, until he was granted a new life which changed his fate. As a Ryong, he was no longer expected to hunt the species of his best friend and they are allowed to live in peace alongside one another.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:29 am

Name: Rocuta
Loved one: Link to the character is not functioning, so here’s the url: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3659482
Antilo Ornicus is Rocuta’s favorite entity, as he has found few others who are willing to interact with him, as Rocuta prefers to talk about the stories of his species’ past. Antilo however is willing to listen, and then will occasionally tell stories of his kind’s equally long history. They are much alike, although Rocuta is more soft spoken and introverted than Antilo. The two of them when not alone or with only one tend another tend to he found in groups no larger than eight entities, large enough to please the extrovert, small enough that the introvert is still comfortable.
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:36 am

Name: Spot
Loved one: She doesn't really have one atm but she is hoping to find one soon!
“ appa, yip yip “
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█ | she/her
█ | music
█ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birbmememaster24 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Geowlett wrote:Name: Severin
Loved one: Severin, a young hyena, and Amber, a little antelope, had been best friends since early childhood, before they learned their roles in nature. They still continued to meet in secret despite being predator and prey until one day Severin was met with a horrible accident and was near death, until he was granted a new life which changed his fate. As a Ryong, he was no longer expected to hunt the species of his best friend and they are allowed to live in peace alongside one another.

WOOPS I FORGOT TO JUDGE THIS WOOPS hh SORRY but uh congrats Geowlett and I'll give a HM toooo

Irrylath wrote:Name: Rocuta
Loved one: Link to the character is not functioning, so here’s the url: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3659482
Antilo Ornicus is Rocuta’s favorite entity, as he has found few others who are willing to interact with him, as Rocuta prefers to talk about the stories of his species’ past. Antilo however is willing to listen, and then will occasionally tell stories of his kind’s equally long history. They are much alike, although Rocuta is more soft spoken and introverted than Antilo. The two of them when not alone or with only one tend another tend to he found in groups no larger than eight entities, large enough to please the extrovert, small enough that the introvert is still comfortable.

I hope someday my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful
    Matthew ♡ Bisexual ♡ He/Him c

Image Image Image
birbmememaster24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Thank you so much! Sorry for such a late response, Ive been struggling trying to get time to come onto cs
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me