Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

spicy boi

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:14 pm

it's been a while since i've decided to do one of these :0

i really like your edits and designs! <3

really all i know for sure is i'd like them to sort of be a darkness/shadow/fire demon kinda thing? probably has fire powers and is also a necromancer
i would prefer it if the black/darkest grey could be the base color?
for markings i was thinking kinda like swirly / runes in general? maybe with some red-orange-yellow gradient markings - or like some sort of alternate form? idk
i would like it if the whites of their eyes were black and their irises were dark red but go for whatever you think fits best!
i added an off-white color but if possible could it be used for small accent markings? i would prefer the majority of the design to be sort of dark, fiery, and ominous :0
i dont have any specific edits in mind but if you wanted to add some go for it!
really i'd just love to see what you can come up with <3 your designs and edits are adorable and i'm sure i'll love it no matter what
feel free to add, remove, or change colors from the palette as you see fit <3

thank you for the opportunity! <3
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me