Batch #1955 by cyberdragon725

Based on Click to view
Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #1955

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:37 am

I am so sorry this took so long, dude. I honestly took on a bit too much before I started my camp counselor job and I really am sorry this have taken so long. I hope you like them!

name;
gender;
owner;
owned as of; <exact date of claim>
payment received; yes, 7/9/2018
post; https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=118044862#p118044862

Hatch Day: N/A
Mature Day: 7/9/2018

Parent 1
Parent 2

Ryo
Skull Kid

Dynasty wrote:
Parent 1 | Parent 2
tba, gotta find its sibling

Mutations wrote:
Horizontal eyes - Rare - Chanced

Major Mane - Rare - Not Chanced
Curly Tail - Rare - Not Chanced
Ear Edit - Uncommon - Not Chanced

Color Additive potion used - Dark Red

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1955

Postby Shadow Striker » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:12 pm

Very pretty baby! I love the roses and patters used!
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 am

Ahhh such a lovely batch, though I'd love to keep them I will be placing them ufa I'll be back with the comp
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Ok back with the comp! For this one I decided on doing a quote and describing it. Pick a quote any quote can be made up or already made (but give credit) and explain how it goes with this viscet. You have 100 word minimum and no max you may have 1 extra. Ends in 2 weeks. Extra can be a sketch or 100 words
Code: Select all
username
Name
Explain
Extra
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Username; cyberdragon725
Name; Gwendoline
Gender; Female
Quote;
“Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?”
― Emily Brontë, The Complete Poems

Explain; 100 words minimum
Extra; 1 sketch or 100 word max
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:05 pm

username: animal345
Name: Drysi (formerly Rosa)
Quote: “Roses fall, but the thorns remain.” -Dutch proverb
Explain: In this case Rosa is the thorn to the rose. Rosa was born the middle child to the royal family. It was no fun. She was left out in all of the games while her sisters Rose and Lia got all the love. Rosa was sick of it. She too wanted to be accepted by her parents. Every time she tried there was something in her way. Two somethings, and she had to take them out of the picture. Rosa told her sisters that she was sorry for never being good for them and she had a make-up gift waiting for them in the forest. Somehow they believed her, well at least the gift part. Rosa had made sure though that she led them into the “Lions den”. Which was basically just a cavern full of beasts and monsters. All of the family knows where and what it was so Rosa decided to set a trap in that trap, by using the old hunters technique with holes. Rosa led them to the trap and as expected they fell in to the cage of beasts. Rosa couldn’t watch no matter how much she hated them. She would have run to her parents but she knew they wouldn’t listen so instead she stopped running and excepted her fate. With her two sisters out of the picture she was the heir to the throne. It was then when she remembered something that her grandmother once told her “Roses fall, but thorns remain.” Rosa felt stronger than ever and she thought that a strong Viscet should have a strong name. Her family had a history of rose and flower names, but to Rosa they were weak. Rosa decided on Drysi meaning “thorn”. It was strong yet still elegant and fit for a ruler. And it would be long until the throne was all hers.
Extra:
I hope this counts as a sketch. Made by me!
Last edited by Pacsaj on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:10 pm

^ Love the name Drysi
username Gadgetrocks
Name Perth
Gender Female
Quote: "Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die" Emperors New Clothes- Panic! At the Disco
Explain: "I was a hero. I was the hero. The one you heard about in legends. The one of the great viscet who traveled across nine worlds and brought back the pieces. You can him Takarmet, you should call her Perth."

We were partners, Takar just a friend who had the same taste for adventure as me. But he betrayed me, taking all the glory for himself. We had finished our quest, both standing atop a cliff after unloading all the stuff we had on our boat.
"Good adventure, right Takar?'
"Yep."
He sounded distracted, like his mind was on different things.
"We'll both get the glory, right?" That was an odd question.
"Of course, we're partners."
He turned to me, eyes as stormy as the sky.
"Perth, this was a good adventure, you're a great friend."
"Thanks." He pushed me. I'm not actually sure what happened next, but I remember time blurring around around me as I fell. I felt myself hit a rocky ledge, pain shooting through my spine. Taker spoke.
"Move her into that cave-" His voice was cut off as I fell into in unconsciousness.

My eyes flickered back open, met with only cool darkness. I had thought I was dead, but some how I had survived that fall, though I was sure something in my back was broken. I lay on the dusty stone floor for a while longer, trying to heal and get my bearings.
"Why would he do that to me? We had been friends since were were viscetling..." I whispered to the cool night air, not caring that no one was there to hear me. I sat up, feeling rock dust float off my pelt. I scooted back in the cave, hoping none of Takar's minions would come to make sure I was truly dead. Something metal poked me in the back. I turned around, willing myself not to see an armed Viscet behind me, but all I saw was a pile of lifeless armor, gently glinting the pale moon light. A helm, silver wings spreading away from the face plate, white tarnished tips making it all the more beautiful. In the center of the face plate was one cut red gem, sharp and deadly, almost like a small unicorn horn. I places the silver helm over my face, it fitting perfectly, behind it lay a tattered red cape. The cape had silver shoulder guards, more blood red jewels imbedded in the centers. A strip of fabric ran along as its collar, a red brooch fastening it in place. The cape also fit amazingly, resting reassuringly around my neck. Then came the real treasure, two curved silver blades, white leather wrapped around the hilts, a large red gem imbedded in each hilt, eight smaller red glass disks circling in in a sun pattern, shining in the dim cave light. I held them, the feeling so natural in my paws, like I'd held them many times before. All this power in my grasp made me mad, Takar would pay.

I trained. I trained for two long months, the cave that was supposed to be my grave becoming my home. No one in the sea village near me had known of me, so I could get food and supplies without them revealing I was alive, because I had a plan, and that plan needed the world to think I was dead.

- Finds armor
-Tricks Takar into thinking she's a ghost
- Defeats him
- Becomes a legend, forever immortalized in history.

Extra; Image
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 am

What time does this end today?

Edit: One day extension please?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:15 pm

My dearest apologies for not replying not closing. Because of my time limit today and for my forgetfulness thos will be closing tomorrow 9pm est.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:04 am

Animal345 wrote:username: animal345
Name: Drysi (formerly Rosa)
Quote: “Roses fall, but the thorns remain.” -Dutch proverb
Explain: In this case Rosa is the thorn to the rose. Rosa was born the middle child to the royal family. It was no fun. She was left out in all of the games while her sisters Rose and Lia got all the love. Rosa was sick of it. She too wanted to be accepted by her parents. Every time she tried there was something in her way. Two somethings, and she had to take them out of the picture. Rosa told her sisters that she was sorry for never being good for them and she had a make-up gift waiting for them in the forest. Somehow they believed her, well at least the gift part. Rosa had made sure though that she led them into the “Lions den”. Which was basically just a cavern full of beasts and monsters. All of the family knows where and what it was so Rosa decided to set a trap in that trap, by using the old hunters technique with holes. Rosa led them to the trap and as expected they fell in to the cage of beasts. Rosa couldn’t watch no matter how much she hated them. She would have run to her parents but she knew they wouldn’t listen so instead she stopped running and excepted her fate. With her two sisters out of the picture she was the heir to the throne. It was then when she remembered something that her grandmother once told her “Roses fall, but thorns remain.” Rosa felt stronger than ever and she thought that a strong Viscet should have a strong name. Her family had a history of rose and flower names, but to Rosa they were weak. Rosa decided on Drysi meaning “thorn”. It was strong yet still elegant and fit for a ruler. And it would be long until the throne was all hers.
Extra:
I hope this counts as a sketch. Made by me!

sorry it took so long been a little busy but congrats!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me