Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

+ Mushing Quest + artist search by mochii_

Based on Click to view
Artist mochii_ [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

+ Mushing Quest + artist search

Postby mochii_ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:19 am

Round Two Ends: August 10

Hello! Welcome to the Mushing Quest artist search! c:
I'm looking for some active and talented artists that can help me create adopts. ^^
This will work in "rounds" where there will be a set time period and after that time period ends, the artists/guest artists will be announced. Then the next round will open up, but past entries will not count. so if you'd like to try again in the next round you'll have to make more designs. c:

Here are the rules/competition info:
- do not claim any of dogs as your to own. they are all fake and not an official part of the adopt!
- please use realistic colors, no blues, greens, or rainbow colored fur.
- only use minor and realistic edits. no extra tails, wings, or horns! you may edit the tail or ears to be different, but still keeping within the bounds of real dogs.
- do not make a cover for your entries!
- please try to put effort into your designs as this is a competition. <3
- only enter if you actually want to try and become an artist here.

Artist Rules:
- please try to make at least 2 adopts every month <3
- make sure you designs are original to you! don't copy anyone else's designs.
- please use realistic colors, no blues, greens, or rainbow colored fur.
- only use minor and realistic edits. no extra tails, wings, or horns! you may edit the tail or ears to be different, but still keeping within the bounds of real dogs.

Prizes:
there will be no pets as prizes, but the artists chosen will become full time artists at Mushing Quest and will be allowed to keep one of their designs as an additional custom dog and an 1,000 MQ!
Last edited by mochii_ on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: + Mushing Quest + artist search

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:20 pm

I'm still reading over details but I'll possibly look into this... I just will need to read over the genetics as it's not a thing I've really studied. TBH to me it's like math and I'm not a math person. I've also not really done any Science or whatever XD
But I'll try and understand it but hopefully you allow artists who are kinda new to genetic works.
I can do realistic coats, I normally do horses or horse like creatures... but not really often dogs although am artist for 1 dog species currently. Minus the Genetics, far as I've read it sorta makes me think of the Neravontii Agency's ideas in sorta a way. They did some comps and earn points depending what comp you entered and won in.
Much ramble here still gotta go over things and even register which I plan to.
Last edited by KathrynKat on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:49 pm

KathrynKat wrote:I'm still reading over details but I'll possibly look into this... I just will need to read over the genetics as it's not a thing I've really studied. TBH to me it's like math and I'm not a math person. I've also not really done any Science or whatever XD
But I'll try and understand it but hopefully you allow artists who are kinda new to genetic works.
I can do realistic coats, I normally do horses or horse like creatures... but not really often dogs although am artist for 1 dog species currently. Minus the Genetics, far as I've read it sorta makes me think of the Neravontii Agency's ideas in sorta a way. They did some comps and earn points depending what comp you entered and won in.

don't worry about it! literally I have no idea how genetics works in dogs. XD I'm reading up about it right now! once I learn more, I can help you out! ^^
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:04 pm

wolfdoglover wrote:
KathrynKat wrote:I'm still reading over details but I'll possibly look into this... I just will need to read over the genetics as it's not a thing I've really studied. TBH to me it's like math and I'm not a math person. I've also not really done any Science or whatever XD

don't worry about it! literally I have no idea how genetics works in dogs. XD I'm reading up about it right now! once I learn more, I can help you out! ^^

Amazing then I'm totally down for being artist, I'll get around to my entries. I've registered now ^_^ hope the thread looks more than acceptable :)
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Would you like us to post all of our entries under the contest or make one entry and put the extras under it? Does that make sense?
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

khenney wrote:Would you like us to post all of our entries under the contest or make one entry and put the extras under it? Does that make sense?

No cover, they want each entry to be posted under this thread. :)
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:26 pm

khenney wrote:Would you like us to post all of our entries under the contest or make one entry and put the extras under it? Does that make sense?

just under the contest, because I think making covers is now against cs rules? not quite certain though. cx
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:28 pm

wolfdoglover wrote:

just under the contest, because I think making covers is now against cs rules? not quite certain though. cx

I also think it makes it much easier to know when somebody has posted a new entry :P
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:33 pm

KathrynKat wrote:
wolfdoglover wrote:

I also think it makes it much easier to know when somebody has posted a new entry :P

I agree! haha
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Exhausted and tired at the time. 3 complete, and now to rest my back for a bit. :P
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me