Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Lineart Competition (List, VRs, and 40C$) by Me?Sarcastic?

Artist Me?Sarcastic? [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Lineart Competition (List, VRs, and 40C$)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

This is now closed

Hey all!

Basically I am looking for a (full body) lineart that I can turn into a running adopt. You will of course receive full credit for the lines + will always have access to them, and if so desired, you could also be one of the artists.

I am open to a few different things depending on what you want to do, but what I'm specifically looking for is horse (especially draft, Gyspy Vanner, Mustang, or a cross breeds with those as an influence), mythical horse creatures (hippocampi, hippogriffs, unicorns, pegasus etc) any big cats breeds, dragons or elephants. Again, I am open to any type, but these are what I have in mind at the moment.

Now, an artist I am not, so what I'm looking for in the lineart itself is something easily useable with shading, separate coloring locks for main body vs extra stuff and whatever else you would like to add in.

I am looking for quite a few different linearts and styles so there is the possibility of a few runners up with 1 main winner and I may also separately buy other linearts. Please make all entries on Oekaki.

I reserve the right to end this without a winner. Serious entries only please.

Ends 8th of August (extensions may be added based on requests or amount of entries).
~ Thanks, Me?Sarcastic?
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lineart Competition (List, VRs, and 40C$)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:06 pm

-
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lineart Competition (List, VRs, and 40C$)

Postby ♡ MilkyFlavors ♡ » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:56 am

Here are my entries! ❤️

1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

I also have the link to them all if you need it!: https://sta.sh/26z2bz11vix?edit=1

Last bumped by Me?Sarcastic? on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:56 am.

| Toyhou.se | DeviantArt | Steam: ♡ MilkyFlavors ♡ |
♡ MilkyFlavors ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me