Lykaoi #240 by Steel Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Steel Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lykaoi #240

Postby Steel Dragon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:48 pm

What is a Lykaio? wrote: Lykaios (or Lykaio if there's only one) are a cross between a fish, an otter and a wolf. They are slightly larger than a pet cat and have sharp teeth and front claws. Lykaios are omnivores but most of them prefer meat and fish over fruit or veg. They prefer water but are willing to go on land aswell. Lykaios LOVE humans or any species that is not their own due to their adventurous nature. A Lykaio can also be somewhat territorial of their belongings. When sleeping in water with a mate or a friend Lykaios will hold hands to prevent driffting away from each other.

+ Rolled Mythical +
Edits: wrote:
+ Different shape - back fins
+ Bioluminescence

Who am I? Where am I? I don't know but here's a child for the Offering

Code: Select all
Name:

End Date - 7/9/18

Hello! I'm Steel.
I'm an aspiring comic author.

Steel Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lykaoi #240

Postby Sylvexi » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:45 am

Name:
Maison
(French for "home")

Favorite city:
Maison loves Venice, France. Where can he even begin? The water, the gondola rides, the buildings, the sky.... everything! Everything in Venice is just completely perfect to him. He loved France before he even knew about Venice, but now that he's seen Venice....? His love for both the country and this city have sparked a huge passion. He could just swim in the canals of the city and play, or maybe just float lazily and look like a small floating home because of the shape his back fins look like. It's just.... completely mystical, and Maison absolutely loves it.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steel Dragon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 am

Sylvexi wrote:
Name:
Maison
(French for "home")

Favorite city:
Maison loves Venice, France. Where can he even begin? The water, the gondola rides, the buildings, the sky.... everything! Everything in Venice is just completely perfect to him. He loved France before he even knew about Venice, but now that he's seen Venice....? His love for both the country and this city have sparked a huge passion. He could just swim in the canals of the city and play, or maybe just float lazily and look like a small floating home because of the shape his back fins look like. It's just.... completely mystical, and Maison absolutely loves it.

He's yours!! ^u^

Hello! I'm Steel.
I'm an aspiring comic author.

Steel Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me