Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"Why fight when we can be friends?" by Rocky Road Raccoon

Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

"Why fight when we can be friends?"

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 am

She's my daughter and I love and support her 100 percent.Her human form is my favorite of them all.
So here's the last of the trio (but not the last of the refs. We have our sweet supportive girl right here. Info on her is at the bottom in white and small text!! Fun fact- she was originally going to be a parrot and then a Secretary Bird (for the pun lol), then I agonized over whether or not to make her a dog too (a Red Husky like I sometimes used to draw her as) but I settled on a red panda because of their natural red color.

*All information here, unless stated otherwise is referring to her as a human
Name;;??
Gender;;Female
Personality:
+Traits
*Kind, *Gentle, *Motherly, *Studious (can be good or bad, sometimes she over-studies), *(Not shown) efficient at her work.
-Traits
*Shy (a bit too much sometimes), *Anxious, *(Not shown) not the most imaginative person
Species;; Human (Originally human I just draw her as an animal because i'm lazy)
Red Panda (when i'm lazy)
Height;; As a human she is 5'8
As a red panda she is 1 ft nine inches long, and nine inches at the shoulder.
Likes;;
*Anything related to occult (especially tarot cards), *Organization and neatness, *Reading, *The countryside, *Quiet, *Tea, *Baking
Dislikes;;
*People who mess up her organized files, *Being ignored, *Loudness, *Crowds, *Coffee (though she'll drink it in the mornings regardless.)
Facts-
-She's a bit taller than an average female which makes her feel awkward
-She is really organized and particular, and though docile and calm, if you mess with her carefully arranged things she'll get very, very angry.
-Though she normally doesn't have freetime, she likes to spend it reading up on supernatural occurrences and such
-She has a friend who is quite good at fortune telling and is extremely amazed by him.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me