Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2624

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 am

Username: [url=text]text[/url]
    Name:
    Winning Form: [url=text]click[/url]
    Owned As Of:

Third one! For this one, I just want to know all about their personality. You'll have a couple extras to work with as well :>

This is a GA viscet, and will count towards your monthly GA slot for June.

all those sweet comp deets wrote:┈┈┈┈┈┈ Skeleton Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Gender for Breeding Purposes||[/b]
    [b]Personality||[/b] [x350 max]
    [b]2 Extras||[/b] [x500 each OR x1 art each]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • You are allowed 350 words for their personality.
    • Extras are x500 words OR x1 art each. No animations, comic pages allowed but no more than 200 words per page.
    • Prettying up is fine <3

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently July 20, 2359 EST.

Traits wrote:N/A
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2624

Postby Macyduke » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:16 am

Wip!

Username|| Macyduke
Name|| Matilyn (Call her Matt)
Gender|| Female
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
Personality|| [x350 max]
Matt is a technical genius who is constantly weighing her options and picking the one that suits her best, even if it's not the option she's leaning towards. This isn't to say that she isn't a friendly cet though, as she sees value in holding the door for others, helping others reach things, and having manners. It can be difficult to bite her tongue when she comes accross others who believe they're entitled, and sometimes she can't, but she tries to each time-unless she's dealt with them in the past then she has to force herself to offer them a hand. Matt is a creature of habit who has about a total of six outfits and three of each article of clothing that's for said outfit. She buys a planner every year, as she likes the idea of writing things she needs to do down along with little things that happen through out the day, but always ends up leaving it at home a week or two after she's purchased it. She doesn't see herself settling down and having a family anytime soon, this is mostly because she doesn't like kids but a lot of it also has to do with not seeing a point in it. Sure the world could use more little Matts running around but who's to say that all the effort she put into raising them would pay off? She doesn't like to dwell on it all to much, her mother gives her enough grief on the subject already.
2 Extras|| [x500 each OR x1 art each]

Working like crazy on this. Cause this kid is just 👌
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:36 am

So very sorry for the long absence here, lot going on right now. There are no qualifying forms so this'll be extended for a week from this date, until September 21 2359 EST.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 am

Ack! I never finished my forum!
I drew something but ran out of time to add it to my forum.Well I didn't run out of time cause the comp never closed but in the past I felt so guilty for editing my forum after it was supposed to have closed (I had gotten the dates mixed up), that when it was finally closed and judged I gave the viscet to the user who pointed out my mistake, being that their's was the only other forum finished. So that's why I never did. Sorry about that.
Username|| Macyduke
Name|| Matilyn (Call her either Matt or Matty)
Gender|| Female
Personality||
Matt is a self absorbed technical genius, who worries about failing more than anything else. She is constantly looking to prove herself to both viscets she knows and complete strangers. She's the type of viscet who blows all their cash at one game at the carnival because a carnie either egged her on or heckled her. That said, she is also the type of viscet who needs to be thrown out because they didn't have the money to keep playing and climbed over the counter to get herself the items she needed to play the games. As the drive to prove that she can do something is greater the part of her that is constantly weighing her options to choose the option that suits her best. Other than her rather viciously competitive side, she's actually a even tempered cet, who sees value in holding the door for others, helping them reach things, and having manners. It can be difficult to bite her tongue when she comes accross those who believe they're entitled, and sometimes she can't, but she tries to each time-unless she's dealt with them in the past then she has to force herself to offer them a hand-she comes across them. Matt is a creature of habit, someone who buys a planner every year, as she likes the idea of writing things she needs to do down along with little things that happen through out the day, but always ends up leaving it at home a week or two after purchasing it. She doesn't see herself settling down and having a family anytime soon, this is due to both her dislike of kids and her seeing no point in it. Sure the world could use more little Matts running around but who's to say that all the effort she put into raising them would pay off? She doesn't like to dwell on it all to much, her mother gives her enough grief on the subject already as it is, not that they talk much.
(336)

Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:57 am

Just announcing the winner for G1 as this competition was already extended once; while this is the only qualifying form, it was still a good form and I really liked the art. Congrats on your Matilyn, I look forward to seeing how you develop her in the future! G1 will update the first post when they get the time. <3 And thank you for your patience.

Macyduke wrote:Ack! I never finished my forum!
I drew something but ran out of time to add it to my forum.Well I didn't run out of time cause the comp never closed but in the past I felt so guilty for editing my forum after it was supposed to have closed (I had gotten the dates mixed up), that when it was finally closed and judged I gave the viscet to the user who pointed out my mistake, being that their's was the only other forum finished. So that's why I never did. Sorry about that.
Username|| Macyduke
Name|| Matilyn (Call her either Matt or Matty)
Gender|| Female
Personality||
Matt is a self absorbed technical genius, who worries about failing more than anything else. She is constantly looking to prove herself to both viscets she knows and complete strangers. She's the type of viscet who blows all their cash at one game at the carnival because a carnie either egged her on or heckled her. That said, she is also the type of viscet who needs to be thrown out because they didn't have the money to keep playing and climbed over the counter to get herself the items she needed to play the games. As the drive to prove that she can do something is greater the part of her that is constantly weighing her options to choose the option that suits her best. Other than her rather viciously competitive side, she's actually a even tempered cet, who sees value in holding the door for others, helping them reach things, and having manners. It can be difficult to bite her tongue when she comes accross those who believe they're entitled, and sometimes she can't, but she tries to each time-unless she's dealt with them in the past then she has to force herself to offer them a hand-she comes across them. Matt is a creature of habit, someone who buys a planner every year, as she likes the idea of writing things she needs to do down along with little things that happen through out the day, but always ends up leaving it at home a week or two after purchasing it. She doesn't see herself settling down and having a family anytime soon, this is due to both her dislike of kids and her seeing no point in it. Sure the world could use more little Matts running around but who's to say that all the effort she put into raising them would pay off? She doesn't like to dwell on it all to much, her mother gives her enough grief on the subject already as it is, not that they talk much.
(336)

ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 am

I'll take good care of her! Thanks for the compliment on the art!

Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me