Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Gaylaxy by Snowseph

Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gaylaxy

Postby Snowseph » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Happy Pride month everyone! Every year for the third year in a row, I've made a generic thing gay... because that's me for you. Last year I drew a gayzebo and the year before that I drew a gayser. This year, I have drawn a gaylaxy as recommended to me by coolwhipp last year.

Our gaylaxy is vast and expanding. There are many different and wonderful spectacles in our gaylaxy:

Our gaylaxy is a curious place indeed. However, I sometimes have to remind myself to take a step back from this month of Pride. We celebrate all of the historical accomplishments made -- all of which are great, no doubt -- but we have so much more to accomplish. I live where LGBTQ+ is accepted and shown, but then I hear one kid -- that one kid -- bringing me down just for something that doesn't even concern them. I know I should just move past it, but it hurts. What pains me even more is that kids like that aren't even the worst of it. I have to remind myself that in many other countries across the world that LGBTQ+ is illegal. For you all in those countries, I admire your strength and bravery. I know you will persevere. Love always finds a way.

With that, continue you to love and accept who you are! Even when the whole world is against you, remember that somewhere out there, there is a gaylaxy waiting for you to call it home.

Cheers!

Please don't use! Thanks.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me