Artist KarKat Vantas ♋ [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Goblin Gator #354

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:10 am

A non-edited cards master!

This guy will be a short contest; however, you may still add extras, if you like!
Tell me what this gator thinks about card games and why.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] (common)
[b]What does this gator think about card games and why:[/b]

END DATE: In 3 hours, so 2:10 PM CST
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #354

Postby kittykore » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:30 am

Name: Cicero
Element: Elemental
What does this gator think about card games and why: He loves them! He aspires to be the best card master in the world, while he barley even knows how to shuffle cards he's getting there!
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:36 am

Name: Ace / Ace of Cards / Card Master
Element: None
What does this gator think about card games and why: Well they don't call him the Card Master for nothing.
Ace is a well known card master in his area. No matter how good a gator is at card games Ace is known to beat them. Everyone will test their luck at a game with him but no one can beat him.
Good luck trying to beat him. Or even get to know his background. He's as mysterious as a deck of cards that's been shuffled.

Sometimes he'll make bets with others, good and bad. But they always end up losing because they were caught cheating or they just weren't good at it. He only lost once
And it was really unfortunate, it was to his dear friend Pyrrha.
She was slick and a really good cheater, never got caught. She almost did. But she won, she beat Ace.
Of course Ace was ashamed, he hid for days at a time until Pyrrha let him have a rematch and she finally got caught cheating. But she did it on purpose, she couldn't let her friend be ashamed about losing at something he loved.
Ace plays with her a lot, teaches her new tactics and things she needs to know.
But now that he's back to being the Card Master, everyone doesn't even try to beat him, they accept their fate at losing.
Last edited by Ringo. on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:57 am

Name: Spade
Element: Water(common)
What does this gator think about card games and why: Surprisingly enough, Spade, the card master, absolutely loathes card games. He used to love them, sure, but not anymore. He's always reluctant to talk about why, and will never tell anyone who wants to play with him why. But he's reluctantly agreed to, as you don't seem to have a deck on you.

One reason? Well, it involves a Troll, a Banshee, and a really unfortunate bet.
But he doesn't like to talk about that, so we'll skip the details and move onto the next one.

Simply put, he finds them boring. Spade hasn't ever been able to find someone who challenges him. He's practiced since he was very young, and is able to bluff his way into a win. Every. Single. Time.

Maybe he'd like it once more if he found someone who could give him a challenge.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prez tryout form

Postby bellini » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:00 am

Name:Prez
Sexuality: homosexual
Element: none
What does this gator think about card games and why: Prez is always up for a card game, no matter what the game is or how long it may take. Over the years Prez has figured out how to cheat in every single card game he knows, and after 5+ years of being one of the best in town, he still hasn’t been caught. Prez wanted to master the skill of cheating in card games mostly for the ones where he can earn money. Though he had to get good at cheating in every game, so it wouldn’t look like he was only good in the money games. Prez usually makes at least 1000 dollars a month just from card games.
Prez knows he’s technically stealing, but he doesn’t care. He just wants to make as much money that he can until he gets caught, which probably won’t be anytime soon.
Another small reason Prez likes card games is he’s “so good” he likes feeling like he is being praised by the other card playing gators. If they knew how often he cheats, they’d hate him. He just needs to be careful when he cheats or he could lose everything,,
Occupation: Prez works as a tattoo artist when he isn’t playing cards. He loves doing card themed tattoos on gators, because he is mostly known for everything about cards.
Build: Prez is a skinny wimpy gator who is terrified of getting in fight because he knows he would lose. In fight or flight, he would easily chose flight. Luckily, because of how small and light he is, he is fairly fast, he would be able to escape a bad situation pretty quickly.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:40 am

Name; Walker King // Nickname(s); Jester, Jax // Gender; Male // Element; None // Job; Cheat Unemployed // Orientation; "???"

What does this gator think about card games and why; Walker loves card games! But card games, or maybe just Lady Luck, don't seem to like Walker. Over the years he's managed to build up quite the pile of debts which he has a very hard time digging himself out of. Despite the fact that his card habit got him into those debts he continues playing always chasing after the next big game and while he manages to win a couple on his own he usually resorts to cheating. Course, he isn't an expert on this either so he's often on the run from angry locals who find out about his cheating and loan sharks just bouncing from one place to another trying to claw together enough money keep the sharks at bay. He carries around a pack of cards that he's had for as long as he can remember which he uses for small games in bars and such though he often uses those cards for sleight of hand tricks which seems to be one of the few things with cards that he's actually good at.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:12 am

Closed for judging! ;v;-b
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Good luck to you all! I loved reading these stories of it

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:49 am

After rereading the forms over and over, I've finally decided which form connects to me the best.

Congratulations, Lorne_Purnima!
I really enjoyed Jester's description, and being addicted to card games CAN certainly bring people into debt ;<;
You've been added! ;v;-b
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:06 am

Ahh! Thank you so much! ;-;
    Casual screetching
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups