Legendary MYO by FNAF

Based on Click to view
Artist FNAF [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legendary MYO

Postby FNAF » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:28 am

Finally finished my legendary myo! Info about her (name, edits, personality, etc.) will be below, so feel free to read on if you're interested <3

traits wrote:uncommon: different tail tip, hair edit
rare: glow (on tail tip)
legendary: different blood colour, plant growth

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Name: Sora
Sexuality: Spicy lesbian
Personality: Sora is usually shy and silent, as she likes to keep to herself most of the time. While alone, Sora enjoys drawing, looking after her garden, or just watching the sky. She knows that she is what others may call 'special'; she has plant growth, she has different blood, her tail tip glows...
Yet, Sora wishes she could just be a normal lovebud living a normal life. Sora usually remains silent and tries to be unseen by strangers since she is afraid that they would think she was a freak or looked strange. This caused her to become introverted and not have many friends. Though with the friends that she had, she was a completely different person.
Sora loves any friends that she may have. She will actually appear happy, confident and fun-loving!
Sora can be fiercely protective of the things she loves, including her friends, plants, animals, and so much more. If you say something about her, Sora will most likely do nothing. Yet if you try to hurt any of her friends, be prepared, for Sora is not afraid to kick your butt.
Overall, Sora seems like a quiet gal but if you meet her she can become the best friend you've ever had. Deep inside, Sora knows that she can never live life like a normal lovebud but she doesn't mind as long as most others accept her.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me