Based on Click to view
Artist FNAF [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lovebud #1

Postby FNAF » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:16 am

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Welcome to the first ever lovebud adopt! After lots of hard work, the species is finally up and running.
Since this is the first adopt, it is a special rare one! I hope you like it as much as I do.. seriously, not even kidding i got attached to it,,

For this adopt, simply answer the prompt in 300 words or less and fill out the form below. You are allowed 1 extra, which can be either 100 words or 1 art piece.
The prompt: What is this lovebud's favourite thing to do?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extras: (optional)

edits wrote:uncommon: heterochromia
rare: horns

This ends on the 30th of June; extensions can be given if needed!
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lovebud #1

Postby Wikkedphobias » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Username: Wikkedphobias
Name: Honeysuckle
Prompt: Honeysuckles favorite thing to do is probably catch butterflies and Fireflies! She has a collection of both. Honeysuckle loves how the fireflies flicker in the small mason jars, lighting up the room. And for butterflies, she loves how they can come in all different sizes and colors! Her favorite is the blue morpho. They are giant and have such pretty wings!
Extras: (optional) art! wip wip
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bagyonce » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:48 am

Username: Bagyoncè
Name: Bubblegum (bubble for the blue, and gum for the pink)
Prompt: She loves collecting crystals, specifically pink and blue ones, as they remind her of her horns. She just loves the way they sparkle in the light, and the way they feel under her paws just draws her in. She loves exploring the caves she finds them in and looking at all of the cool things it has to offer.
Extras: (optional)

any pronouns + zee/zeer/zeers
LOOK AT MY BABIES !!!!
ImageImage
-----------------------
cupido drafts | gear deers
-----------------------
toyhouse | art shop
bagyonce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:05 am

Username: Maxy Max
Name: Leo
Prompt: She loves to spend time with her girlfriend Tia. They can spend all day cuddling and chasing butterflies.
They never leave each others side. Sometimes they'll go to a beach and collect seashells! And cool looking rocks. They will also collect sea glass if they're luck enough to find it.
Extras: Leo is a huge sea shell collector, she has cases upon cases filled with shells. She mostly finds cool looking ones though. Not broken ones or small ones, but the big ones where you can hear the ocean if you put your ear up to it!
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:57 am

╔═══════════════╗
username: catsuki
name: rose
╚═══════════════╝

prompt: rose enjoys pretty much everything to do with music. she’s learning to play guitar, she adores musicals and especially loves singing along to them, and she really loves karaoke in general! if she’s feeling down, bored, happy or any mood whatsoever, she’ll listen to music and get practically lost in it. she also likes to listen to music that seems to be correspondent to her mood, for example sad music when she’s sad, happy music when she’s happy and love songs when she’s feeling in love/romantic. during her childhood, her parents couldn’t afford any electronics for her but they saved up for a brand new guitar and she taught herself, as well as her cousin helping to teach her a few chords when she was younger. Nowadays she has quite a few electronics, which help to teach her how to play guitar via youtube. rose would adore it if she could maybe learn how to play piano, but since they are expensive and you can’t carry them around like a guitar (in a case), she feels that it would be harder to learn, considering she most likely wouldn’t be able to afford one. a childhood dream of hers was always to become either a famous singer, or someone who writes songs for them, or an actor in a broadway musical. some musicals that she adores include dear evan hansen, be more chill, heathers and hamilton. it’s safe to say rose loves most types of music. the only exception is jazz. rose seems to despise jazz, although the reason why remains unknown. if you ask her why, she’ll most likely reply that she just hates the style, not even giving a reason because she considers her hate towards the general style to be enough reason. safe to say, rose loves music.

300 words

extras: rose’s favourite music style is pop (aside from musicals), because she mostly loves the bouncy and upbeat style, as well as the way the lyrics at times seem to reflect the artist and their thoughts, perhaps even their beliefs. sometimes, rose feels that she can relate to artists just simply through their music, since she thinks that music is a way people can reflect themselves, whatever instrument or beat is used, she still mostly prefers the lyrics themselves, although this isn’t always the case, as rose really adores it when songs are catchy with a nice beat or general sound.

100 words
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:24 am

~ closed for judging - no more entries!! ~
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:25 am

the winner is....
catsuki!
enjoy rose! your entry was very creative and i could see you put lots of effort into it!

everyone else's entries were also brilliant - everyone who entered will receive 1 golden heart.
thanks for entering!!
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:22 am

ωιηтєя wrote:
the winner is....
catsuki!
enjoy rose! your entry was very creative and i could see you put lots of effort into it!

everyone else's entries were also brilliant - everyone who entered will receive 1 golden heart.
thanks for entering!!

thank you so much ! ♥
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery