No!!

"No!!" by Lostfairy

Dressup entry

No!!

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:53 am

This was a kinda nightmare, kinda dream I had. It was surprisingly mostly a dream, though!

(LONG dream story ahead, just a warning! XD)

The setting of this dream was in Lanayru Desert (from LoZ: Skyward Sword) and I was with Barry AKA the Flash. (from DC's TV show) Apparently we had to go check something, so we set out together. Suddenly, there was this purple smoke coming from the ground and a really creepy zombie type of monster came out of the ground as well. (reminded me of Batreaux, also from Skyward Sword) Barry tried to pick me up and run with me, to save me. But the monster somehow made Barry stop moving and grabbed onto him. Let's just say, the monster killed Barry. And not in a very nice way... o,o

After that, the monster went back into the ground and the purple smoke came again. For some reason, I knew that after the monster rested for a while, he'd somehow find me and kill me. After the smoke went away, the dead body of Barry was gone too. So I ran back to our camp and got a search party together. (Everyone was like, a Once Upon A Time character. XD) Me and a couple of people went to go look for the Flash, cause for some reason, I thought he was still alive?? So, we wandered around and around some desert canyons before climbing a small mountain that had some ruins on top. The purple smoke appeared. The monster was coming back. So we ran down to a canyon and the other side (where our camp was) was a good... 4 or 5 feet? The others in the camp saw us on the other side and ran to help us. We probably could have easily jumped over but instead, a guy on the other side said we should throw each other over and he'd catch us. POOF, sleeping Henry (from Once Upon A Time) came out of nowhere. So we were like, "Heck, let's do it!" and threw him across. But uh, the throw was AWFUL and he fell down the canyon that we couldn't see the bottom of. But we just shrugged it off, didn't care, but decided not to do it again. XD Plus, we said we'd get him later?!! I don't knowww.

TIME SKIP CUZ I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.

Somehow we got back to our camp (pretty sure the canyon was just a long pit thing and we could run aroundddd it.) A flying ship thing (like a zeppelin) came and rescued only four people. The ship was gonna come back for us later. But the monster was coming! We ran up onto of these rocks and there was this room carved into a giant pile of rocks so we went in there. There was no ceiling but we locked the doors anyway. XD Then the ship came back and dropped a ladder. We were all on the ship when Scrapper (a flying robot from Skyward Sword) came holding Henry. Somehow he got him from the bottomless pit. XD

AND BOOM, THE END.

Hope that wasn't too boring or confusing. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: No!!

Postby Snowlondon » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Thanks for posting! Tbh I I enjoy reading other people's dreams (pour Henry though XDX).

I keep a dream journal, and I just got the idea to start sharing them thanks to this lol. Who knows what will be posted? Dun dun dun!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:38 pm

OH WOAH, XDD! I remember you mentioning bits and pieces of this dream before!
Also, NOOOOOOOOO
NOT BARRY
AHHHHHHHHH

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 am

Oh, I love this dressup!!! *sobs* The bloody mask... I really like how you made it look like desert! And that dream is hilarious!! XD The Henry part gets me every time. :lol: *suddenly notices the eyes on your doggo* OOO, HOW DID YA MAKE IT LOOK SU TEARY, DEARIE???! :OOOO

Anyhoo, I love this dressup and the story behind it! Good job, sis!!!! :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kira Nightblade » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Really awesome dressup :o (NOO BARRRYYY)
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Kira, you can call me Sarah if you
want! I'm your average straight, home-
schooling christian, bookworm; who loves
Hunger Games, Warrior Cats, Maze Runner,
Wings of Fire, Fantasy, and just anything
related to.. Fantasy. I love border collies,
horses, and cheetahs. (or any dogs or cats)
also I really really really really love Owl City!
Please feel free to PM me to set up a roleplay!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

────────────────────( Image !! in your favor. )────────
Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me