Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

! My charecters ! by KingSleepy.

Based on Click to view
Artist KingSleepy. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

! My charecters !

Postby KingSleepy. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 am

A Bit About These Guys!
The first one-
His name is Rookie, he is very rebellious and he lives in the big city but he lives on top of abandoned city balcony's. He is gay, but he cant find anyone he really likes at the moment. He is free in his mind but in reality he is trapped in the big city.
He is dark grey, Light purple, Purple, and Dark purple he has X's on his thigh's.
The Second One-
Her name is Ivy, she is very concerned about herself and she loves in a big white mansion. She loves to argue and she likes to think that she is "Right" about everything. She has Never experienced adventure, and never quite had fun. She needs a life.
The Third one-
His name is Leo, he is more on the serious side since he is the leader of there squad, he doesn't know what his sexuality is so he doesn't like to bring up the subject. He loves his squad but he mostly likes to hang out with Rookie, he use to live out in the arctic forest but moved to a warmer climate. He has melting, glowing looking white pattern on his Carmel colored fur and he has a white tree looking symbol on his tail.
The Fourth one-
"Its" name is Shape, it loves people and it wants to travel the world, but it cant because humans are scared of it. It doesn't know what a name is so that's why its name is "Shape". It is a alien that's why it has a extra set of arms (I didn't draw that on) and he has little antenna's with weird looking star things on the tip of them. He just really wants a friend, and he lived in the back of the ally ways in the city.

Here are the original forum!

Ivy #1: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3834875
Rookie #6: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3832011
Leo #1: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3825774
Shape #1: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3836835
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes