The true nightmare...

"The true nightmare..." by Kittycentral~

Dressup entry

The true nightmare...

Postby Kittycentral~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:37 am

“The true nightmare...”
...is wind! :lol: Especially if the wind decides to stir up all sorts of things that contribute to wreaking havoc upon your hair. (Not to mention the invisible forces that like to blow away your possessions...)
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The true nightmare...

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 am

Haha, this is great!

It’s also a pain when you have long hair like myself and your trying to eat outside BUT NOPE, the wind makes it impossible. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:35 am

Lostfairy wrote:Haha, this is great!

It’s also a pain when you have long hair like myself and your trying to eat outside BUT NOPE, the wind makes it impossible. XD

Ahaha thank you so much! <3

Oh my goodness, yes! It's such a struggle. Might as well plan to eat your hair -- uh, you know, if you can keep it in one place before it blows elsewhere. :lol:
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:41 am

Kittycentral~ wrote:
Lostfairy wrote:Haha, this is great!

Ahaha thank you so much! <3

Oh my goodness, yes! It's such a struggle. Might as well plan to eat your hair -- uh, you know, if you can keep it in one place before it blows elsewhere. :lol:

OH MY GOODNESS. YES. YES. I always forget to put my hair in a ponytail and have so many struggles eating outside. XD Like, OM Friday, we went to this fair and got wings and fries. Howwww do you eat wings when the wind is blowing your hair in your face and your hands get so dirty?? XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:05 am

Lostfairy wrote:OH MY GOODNESS. YES. YES. I always forget to put my hair in a ponytail and have so many struggles eating outside. XD Like, OM Friday, we went to this fair and got wings and fries. Howwww do you eat wings when the wind is blowing your hair in your face and your hands get so dirty?? XD

Ugh, I totally feel- yes! I always tend to forget as well- it definitely doesn’t help in a windy situation. ;;

Ohhh no! I’m actually wincing — nooo! That’s the saddest thing ever. :lol: I can only imagine the struggle- oh my, ohhh no. Uh, maybe frantically waving around napkins would help? You know, to ward off the wind? Aaa, the wind really, truly is a nightmare! :lol:
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:44 am

Kittycentral~ wrote:
Lostfairy wrote:OH MY GOODNESS. YES. YES. I always forget to put my hair in a ponytail and have so many struggles eating outside. XD Like, OM Friday, we went to this fair and got wings and fries. Howwww do you eat wings when the wind is blowing your hair in your face and your hands get so dirty?? XD

Ugh, I totally feel- yes! I always tend to forget as well- it definitely doesn’t help in a windy situation. ;;

Ohhh no! I’m actually wincing — nooo! That’s the saddest thing ever. :lol: I can only imagine the struggle- oh my, ohhh no. Uh, maybe frantically waving around napkins would help? You know, to ward off the wind? Aaa, the wind really, truly is a nightmare! :lol:

Oh my goodness, this totally made my dayyyyyy. XDD You're so sweet, you know that? ^-^ And ooooo, I haven't tried that before. I shall have to do that next time the horrid wind strikes when I'm eating outside. XDD

Your dress-up has to be the truest nightmare. XD

Note: I'm going on a small hiatus so if you reply to this, I'll, uh, reply back to THAT later!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me