Cosplaying as Chara?!

"Cosplaying as Chara?!" by Lostfairy

Dressup entry

Cosplaying as Chara?!

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:20 am

So, last night, I had a dream where my oldest sister was flying to this conference (that she's ACTUALLY going to but it's in a month or two) today (or, well the dream's today?) and I was coming along.

But for some reason, I was just coming for one part of the conference where people cosplay so I was like, "OM, I GOTTA HURRY, WHO DO I COSPLAY AS, AHH!" I frantically looked through my closet, trying to find something. I somehow decided to be Chara from Undertale since I had a yellow and green stripey shirt (it looked nothinggggg like Chara's shirt, to be honest, but my dream self was satisfied by it.) Since my hair is brown, I was like, "YAY, I'LL BE THE PERFECT CHARA." but then I was scrambling around my room, trying to find this plastic knife (that I actually own) while my sister kept calling from out in the hall (I actually don't know, I never really left my room...) to hurry up cuz we had to catch our flight.

SO YEAH. XD It was just a crazy dream that... wasn't that spectacular but whatever, here's a dressup of it! (my room looks nothing like that but shushhhh.)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me