Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CLOSED! by Muffin_Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Muffin_Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CLOSED!

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello! I'm looking for someone to draw me my own lines, but as a digital version. I have a stylus, but I'm having trouble using it the way I'd like... So I've come to CS boards for help. The species is called "Billybobs", named after their bobbed tails.

End Date: August 20th or sooner if I really like an entry

Rules for an entry~

*Send me a PM if you’re going to try this!*

1. Please draw as Oekaki on this topic.

2. Draw/Shade/Color/ in correct layers, for the winning entry will be used as the species lines.

3. You must make at least one Billybob for each rarity. Feel free to make covers, and as many entries as wanted. Be sure to specify the rarity.

4. I will send the prize trade to YOU if you win, so don't send ME a trade.

5. Draw the digital art as close as you can to the original, but if you think something could be nicer, please fix it.

6. With the above rule, you are not allowed to change specific features/characteristics of the species.

7. If you win, please let me know if you’re wanting to be a part of the staff by shooting me a PM.

PRIZE:

The winning lines will receive this prize, and the option to be a part of the species' staff (artist/archivist/etc.)

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

^^^ The corgi, horse, and 20 C$ will be awarded.

Original Lines:

Last edited by Muffin_Wolf on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species Artist Needed | Prize: Corgi + C$

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Characteristics~

Species: Billybobs have a canine shape to them, and live underground. They create miles of tunnels and burrows to roam in. Billybobs have the perfect paw structure for digging, too. Their paws are like shallow, upside down bowls, with the edges capable of scooping out large amounts of dirt. A Billybobs eyes are more cat shaped, and have little to no color in them. Their eyes are more commonly seen as large pupils that cover the entire eye. This helps them see in the dark burrows. Lastly, the iconic tail. Their tails actually have no bones in them, and are only made of pure fluff!

Commons: Common Billybobs have dark colors such as dark browns, greys, and blacks. They can be solid color, or have tabby patterns. They have scruffier fur, and gold piercings on their ear. Their ears are like fox ears, and stick straight up.

Uncommons: Uncommon Billybobs have a little lighter tones to them, such as tans, lighter browns, and softer greys. They can have sabino markings, or speckled. They have longer and silkier fur, and silver piercings. Their ears are like fox ears, but are floppy on the tips.

Rares: Rare Billybobs have the lightest coat colors, such as whites, creams, palomino, and light greys. It has even been known for rare Billybobs to have blue tints to their fur. They can be solid color, or have appaloosa patterns. They have shorter fur, but it is softer than a common’s fur. They do not have piercings, but instead have a single horn that help break open packed dirt and rocks underground to build new nests (It looks like a rhino's big horn, but on their forehead). Their ears can be floppy or straight, but are usually hairier.

Last edited by Muffin_Wolf on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species Artist Needed | Prize: Corgi + C$

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:27 pm

open for posting/marking!