Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Summer Event Sima #32-

Postby Ember the Wolf » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 am

JUST A lost little cyber child, Their not sure how they found their way underground, but are very interested in the strange little instruments and tools that lay scattered around everywhere

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Event Sima #32-

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 am

Username: realkitty56
Name: janisa
How did they get underground?: when they are young, they were dropped down a hole and the hole was covered up, janisa was left to wander the cave, unknown how they can even get out..

(im a coppa player -w-)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Mason
How did they get underground? "I'm a doctor, and these caves were a hazard! I knew they were a hazard even before a fell in, this needs to be fixed!" This grumpy doctor wasn't paying attention when he went to water his plants. The tools interest him as he's never seen anything as advanced as these and he's always looking for new tools to make work easier.

Mark!
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:46 am

Username: Lorne_Purnima
    Name: Render 'Rend' Blake
    How did they get underground? Render had been exploring a new civilization find, he was the first one there and was incredibly surprised and excited to find that despite the ruins looking very old the tech looked rather advanced for the time period. In fact, he was so excited by this find that he didn't even pay attention to where he was going. One moment he was looking over something that looked like it could have possibly functioned as a watch and the next he heard the sound of crumbling and collapsing stone then he was falling, then rolling, before passing out. He eventually woke up dazed, confused, and unsure of where he was exactly but not seriously hurt and as he began exploring the cave he had eventually awoken in, much to his excitement despite the situation, he found more piece of old tech, tools, and various other things littered about. He knew he would have to find his way out in the worst case scenario and the best case would be that his colleagues find him, so might as well explore and lightly look over the bits and bobs he had found while he was here.
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 am

Username: WolfireX
Name: Digit
How did they get underground? Digit always likes tracking unknown signals. This time, the signal led underground. Usually he relies on the radar to not get him lost, but he wasn't paying attention and followed it through a cave and down, down, down...
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Username:cherryfreeze
Name: Unit
How did they get underground?: unit had been hanging out with some friends during the night telling spooky stories and doing dares. One of them had dared her to go into the nearby cave and stay there for an hour. Unit went in, but never came out after an hour, having gone deeper than she'd meant to, and fell into a cavern full of all sorts of tools used for mining. She decided to stay a while and see if she could get something out of her adventure before she returned to her friends.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Username: Kara Danvers
Name: Zane
How did they get underground? How'd I get down here? ... There was a uh.. hole, and I uh.. sort of fell down into it. I tried to climb out but..too deep down I guess.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Username:
      Name:

[ res ! ]
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- lost from time

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Azlauh
How did they get underground?: Azlauh's former home was underground, his whole society was, in fact. He had been underground, in his society of stone, mud, and mineral, for years. He didn't get underground, he was born underground and brought up underground. However, they are lost due to the fact that their home was destroyed. Mining took place, which Azlauh wasn't even sure was possible in such a large capacity, and his home crumbled after one of it's most stable portions were dug into by miners. Azlauh, fortunately, was able to escape through the holes the miners had made, and escaped into the mines. He hasn't been able to find his way out, however. He also found himself finding tools that his society were never even close to discovering. He was so confused, so utterly baffled at all the technological advances he saw that might've just been as much as a metal pickaxe.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Username: Simonpet
Name: Elend
How did they get underground? "Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. Okay fine, that was kinda a lie. So there's a series of caves near my house, okay? And I really like to explore. So I've explored the caves a few times. Now what I don't know is how I ended up here. So I was exploring an area that I really like because there's glowing fungus and it looks cool, when I think I fell? I don't know what happened exactly but I passed out and woke up in a completely different place with all these colorful and glowing crystals here. I've explored the place a bit and found some other Simas (said hi to them too, just to be polite) and found a ton of weird instruments and tools as I've gone along. I think that they might be why I ended up here? Not too sure, to be honest. But for now, I'm collecting them just in case. I mean, there're a few useful things, like this compass and this knife, but this straight sharp thingy for example...don't know what it does. So I'm just gonna keep wandering until I find my way out...? Unless you can help, at least. That would be fantastic if you knew the way out because I like the sun, ya'know. And the rocks aren't very comfortable. And I want food. Not gonna touch anything here just in case."
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me