Parent 1

Dean

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:Minor Mane (Uncommon) - YES - Penn Diagram x3
Smooth Horns (Uncommon) - YES - Penn Diagram x3
Docked Tail (Rare) - YES - Penn Diagram x3
Major Mane (Rare) - No / Incompatible - Penn Diagram x3
Rounded Scales (Rare) - No - Penn Diagram x3
Last edited by lex on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1885

Postby Ringo. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:01 pm

This is so cute ;~;
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1885

Postby Matreats » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Oh wow!! So cute ahhh <3 Love the little curls in the hair, it's absolutely adorable!

I'll actually be putting this baby up for adoption!

This will be a simpler contest c:
Choose a quote that describes their outlook on life! No word limit, just make sure it's not like a page long paper pff - You are also allowed two extras! Each extra can be an art piece or 400 words! Comics are fine, just know that two panels equal one extra! Short animations like gifs are good as well!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extras (2 allowed - 400 words or art piece):

Prettying up is allowed <3

This will end on June 25th at 3:00 MST c:
Last edited by Matreats on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1885 - UFA

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:43 pm

MARK!??!?!?!?!?!! MY FAVORITE OF THE GROUP YOU DID BABE SHJFICJDIDKD

-- nevermind; i dont want to look like im stealing ideas ^^;
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:50 pm

[| Username:
      corrosive_limes
    [| Name:
      Enoshima Munjahgana Akeldamara
    [| Gender:
      Female :: DFAB
[| Quote:
    "They say blood is thicker than water, but loyalties can change at the drop of a hat and sometimes family will stab you in the back faster than a stranger. The only blood you can truly trust is the blood spilled from mutual hatred."
[| Extras:
    [| About Her:
        word count ;; 400 /400
      -----Enoshima comes from a highly remote village deep in the heart of the forest and nestled up against the foot of soaring mountains. This village overtime created it's own religion untainted by outside religions. This dogma decrees all thing magic related to be sins worthy of the highest punishment of death.
      -----One day, rumors had started that a few Viscets were witches, which immediately sent the small village community tumbling into chaos, unsure of who they could trust. The mere accusation of witchcraft was more than enough to get one hanged, drowned, or stoned to death. There were no fair trials. The accusations started a magic scare that lead many Viscets of the village to accuse others of witchcraft, and many Viscets died in the ensuing weeks.
      -----In this same village lived Eadonn. Eadonn wasn't much to Enoshima, except for the fact that their families had been feuding for almost as long as the village had been around. House Vadimircurus and House Akeldamara hated each other with a burning, fiery passion that nothing could ever hope to match. It was quite common for fights to break out between members of these houses, or for them to put in motion plans to kill each other via poison and assassinations.
      -----Before the trials, Enoshima and Eadonn behaved as any other Akeldamara and Vadimircurus. They would snap and glare at each other if they came across each other, and would rarely trade words save for those of hostility. They quietly and very begrudgingly tolerated the other's existence, but that was it. That was, until the magic scare.
      -----The trials changed everything for these two warring houses.
      -----Before now, the houses had coexisted with each other, neither able to completely finish off the other no matter how hard they tried. With the trials, it was as easy as four simple words to eliminate a rival, and Enoshima immediately seized her opportunity.
      -----In the first week, she accused Eadonn's parents of practicing witchcraft, claiming she'd even seen the cauldron they brewed potions in, and just like that half her enemies were gone. Eadonn was the only one left standing in her way.
      -----Come the day soon after the last of the trials, the elders called a meeting to weed out the last alleged witches. She took this as an opportunity to attack Eadonn and label him a witch.
      ----------If only she knew she was right.
    [| Art:
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✎ // do your best to convince me ]

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 am

[ username: .kaede ] [ name: asami ; 麻美 - morning beauty ] [ alternate name: chinotsuki ; 血の月 - moon of blood ] [ gender: female ]

quote wrote:
      "sometimes, you just gotta pretend that everything is okay, even if it turns out to be a total lie."

extra one wrote:
      indentwith an exhausted groan, she lifted her head off the pillow and gazed out of her window. once again, the sun was rising, and like clockwork, asami's movements automatically followed to match the path of the sun. the darkness in the sky soon gave way to lighter blue hues and pink undertones, and unconsciously, the female viscet raised a paw to the small horns poking out of her head. the digits on her paws moved along the smooth horns, and patted against her hair, which was still in the ponytail that she hadn't bothered to take it out of last night. she pursed her lips together tightly and rubbed her paws together, before standing up and beginning her day.

indentin the morning, she hung out in her room. piles of books were stacked against her bed, and although she had already read all of the books several times, asami reached for the next tome in the stack each time she finished reading the one resting in her paws. the books spanned across several topics, but most of them were about necromancy, a skill that the horned viscet specialized in and often used to preform odd jobs around towns and villages. her head throbbed at the thought of going outside with her hideous horns, but asami reached for the top of her head to pull off the hair tie that secured her mane in place. she could find a different hairstyle to cover up her horns later.

indentby mid-day, asami was ready to collapse. it was no surprise that she hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night, and the way she had been running around all day only contributed to her growing exhaustion. however, what else could she do, except bite on her tongue and continue to push through each day like a calculated routine that would never end until the day she kicked the bucket? that was her only reasoning to continue with how life currently was, and with yet another sigh, she returned back to the task at hand, wishing for the chance to be able to do something else.

indentonce night fell, she was feeling more energized than she had throughout the entire day. upon reaching her bed again, asami sat down and closed her eyes. while her horns started to glow softly, she slowly succumbed to the demon waiting inside of her.

indent"it is time to go."

indent[ 400 / 400 words ]

extra two wrote:
      indent"bring me back to life," the etheric revenant demanded, allowing his eyes to glimmer with every step he took. asami rested a gentle paw on the worn cover of her tome, all the while pursing her lips together in thought. the look in yin's eyes were unusually serious, and the half demon almost felt bad for refusing his request once again. however, the resolve in her stern, maroon eyes did not waver once, for the demon was active within asami, and there was no way that the demon would allow anyone to treat her body with anything less than the necessary respect.

indent"shut up." the horned viscet could feel her lips turn downwards in distaste, despite not being in full control over her own body. the etheric revenant didn't seem to be deterred in the slightest, as the grin resting on his lips only widened in response. asami shuddered unwillingly, and the demon inside of her let out a snake-like hiss. "we have told you our reasons for not bringing you back to life. go find and bother another necromancer if you're so desperate to be revived."

indent"why are you so insistent on not letting me live like a normal viscet again, asami? you are definitely skilled enough to preform the deed, and i'd be willing to pay for your services," yin purred softly, as he reached out a paw to stroke the front cover of the tome clutched tightly within the horned viscet's paws. instinctively, she let out another hiss and attempted to swat the ghost's paw away, even though she knew full well that her paw would only end up passing through his own. yin's delight seemed to grow at the sight of asami's agitated reaction, and the demon within her growled loudly.

indent"i am chinotsuki; refer to me as such, plebeian." snapping their jaws, the demon in possession of asami's body lashed their tail slightly. asami winced inwardly at the showdown, but didn't outwardly show her distaste because she knew how much it would displease the demon. besides, it would only encourage yin to tease even more. "you died for a reason, yin. you were to be a sacrificial pawn. sacrifices don't get revived."

indentalthough yin didn't say anything when he disappeared, asami could tell that he was displeased. she let out a sigh after regaining control of her own body, and closed her eyes. "stop talking."

indent[ 400 / 400 words ]
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:22 am

{username ;; Barnes&Rogers} ☆ {name ;; raziel - the angel of mystery} ☆ {gender ;; female}

☆★☆

quote ;; "you cannot cross an ocean, without first having the courage to lose sight of the shore."

☆★☆

extras ;;

She could hear the voices whispering out her name before she caught sight of anyone. It was a usual occurrence. Her home was the crossroads, and with the crossroads, came the deals. It hadn't been her first choice of professions, but she'd adjusted. Sort of. Letting out a sigh, she stretched out her paws, narrowing her eyes at the two visclings before her. They were wide-eyed, easily recognisable to the older viscet as victims of a dare. Had it been most other days, she would've scared them off, or maybe even done something worse, but, she really wasn't in the mood. A low growl vibrated in the base of her throat, but she couldn't even muster the energy to pull back her lip, revealing the pointed teeth hidden behind it.

'What do you want?' She snapped, shoulders slumping at the silence that greeted her question. Rolling her eyes with a scoff, she turned, preparing to go home, when a quiet voice caught her attention.

'Please, you have to help my friend.' A small voice in her head told her to keep going. She didn't help people. At least, not unless you count giving them a few years of hope, before taking their souls for herself. 'She can't speak...'

Closing her eyes tightly, she inhaled sharply. Spinning on her heels, she strode towards them, towering over the small creatures, who shrunk lower to the ground. It was easy to see the differences between them, but as she wracked her brain for what to do, a grin spread across her face. An idea was forming, and unfortunately for them, it might not be quite what they had in mind.

'Sure I'll help,' Her grin only grew, as she pressed her paw into the mud, her claws digging into the earth, pulling the power up through her. Eyes flickering closed, words tumbled silently from her lips, and when her eyes opened once again, they were glowing, wispy red strands dripping from their corners. 'But it'll come at a cost.' Her paws moved swiftly, drawing the symbols into the ground with a precision only practise could procure.

'Wait,' Panic flooded the first visclings words, but it was too late to back out of it now. A burning glow formed around the second viscling, lifting her off her paws. She yelped, shock flowing through her, but Rezial had already faded out of view. The deal was done.

other visctes mentioned - lux, persephone & crowley (this story ties into sephy & crows backstory)

400/400 [1/2]
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 am

nvm
Last edited by Ringo. on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

user: universal song
name: Nera

Nera tilted her head towards the sky, peering at the full moon through the entanglement of branches. She was currently perched on a lower branch of a tree, mane pulled into a tight ponytail and bow slung over her shoulder, quiver full of arrows. Her target should be rounding the corner any minute now.
    As the best assassin in the biz, she had a quota to keep. She never missed a target and always got paid kindly. The biggest challenge she faced was from others in the job as well. Constantly competing with others, she had been known to take some of the competition out. But because of her high success rate, this happened rarely. The viscet went by the name 'Krit' which was short for 'Kritanta', meaning god of death. No one knew her identity or gender, and she preferred to keep it that way.
    A soft humming pulled her out of the daze she'd fallen into, ears pricking up. Nera heard the crunch of stones rolling under her targets paws, the way their breath quickened as they approached. Many were amazed by her senses, sharpened after years of training.
    Shifting, she slide her bow off her shoulder, taking an arrow out of her quiver and putting it in place. Her bow and arrows were a midnight black, designed to stay hidden in the night. She herself usually wore all black, but with the knowledge she'd be unseen in the trees, she'd opted otherwise. The fabric had always been suffocating to Nera.
    Finally her target came into view. Eyes flashing, she scanned over them once, twice, and let out a breath. It was them alright. Perfect. Drawing the bowstring back, she aimed for where they would be. Two steps and she could let the arrow fly. One step.
    Then she took a breath and fired. The arrow whizzed through the air, silent but deadly. It hit its mark, and her job was done.
    Nera then shouldered her bow once more and swung down from the tree. She scratched a circle with an x through it onto the tree. It was Krit's symbol. Now, everyone would know. Krit, the feared bearer of death, had struck again.
    An echoing shout reached Nera's ears. A torch glowed in the distance, announcing the time to go. With one last look back, she bounded down the dirt path. Out of sight, out of mind.

[400/400]
Last edited by universal song on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me