Artist LetMeDownSlowly [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopts!!!!!:)

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:46 am

(German Shepard)Pup 1:
(Wip)Pup 2: WIP
(Anatolian Shepard(look it up))Pup 3:CrazyBarrelRacer(mine)
Blind Great Prynees)Pup 4:Nepeta
(Australian Shepard)Pup 5:jazzyyazi
( Yellow Labrador)Pup 6:Skarii
Code: Select all
owner:
Name:
MUST FILL OUT FORUM OR NO PUP!!!!!
Last edited by LetMeDownSlowly on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Softball and Horses Forever
Love horses, drawing, putting goats in tote bags,and that farm life :3
I live on Oekaki so if I'm not there assume I'm dead or on SSO
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts!!!!!:)

Postby jazzyyazi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am

For number 5
owner: jazzyyazi
Backstory: She was found as a pup and she still had her leg. But they brought her to the pound and another dog bit her leg off. So now she is up for adoption without a owner to keep her warm.
Name: Hope
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:41 am

jazzyyazi wrote:For number 5
Backstory: She was found as a pup and she still had her leg. But they brought her to the pound and another dog bit her leg off. So now she is up for adoption without a owner to keep her warm.

Accepted :D take good care of her!
Btw I’m one of the 5% STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!!! :o :shock:
* runs away with The Last Hope hitting people in the head with it* (ur welcome world)
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 am

CrazyBarrelRacer wrote:
jazzyyazi wrote:For number 5

Accepted :D take good care of her!
Btw I’m one of the 5% STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!!! :o :shock:
* runs away with The Last Hope hitting people in the head with it* (ur welcome world)

Same XD
*runs away with Bluestar's prophecy and hits random people on the head with it XD*
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpoonfulOfSuga » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:37 pm

For number 6
Owner: Skarii
Backstory: Was abused and mistreated, found near lake. She is now in the newspaper, waiting to be adopted.
Name: Sandy
(I filled out all the information based off of my yellow lab, Sandy.)
Image Image Image Image Image
Hey guess what
Yoonmin
Taekook
An Namjin are real
For Hobi
He can have Sprite I guess.
SpoonfulOfSuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:42 pm

For pup 4
owner: purrfect Nepeta
Backstory: As a puppy she has always been forgotten. She was abandoned for being blind, her previous owners left her on the streets. She was found by a animal rescue officer who took her back to make sure she was okay. She was pretty beaten up and not very healthy from the lack of food and water. But they cleaned her up, gave her food and water, shots and was put up for adoption. A few days later a person named Max came and took her in under her wing. Now she spends her days happily with her new owner, cuddling and playing tug of war together.
Name: The Great Prophecy or just Lyra
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Skarii wrote:For number 6
Owner: Skarii
Backstory: Was abused and mistreated, found near lake. She is now in the newspaper, waiting to be adopted.
Name: Sandy
(I filled out all the information based off of my yellow lab, Sandy.)

Take good care of her!!!!
Last edited by LetMeDownSlowly on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LetMeDownSlowly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:54 pm

purrfect Nepeta wrote:For pup 4
owner: purrfect Nepeta
Backstory: As a puppy she has always been forgotten. She was abandoned for being blind, her previous owners left her on the streets. She was found by a animal rescue officer who took her back to make sure she was okay. She was pretty beaten up and not very healthy from the lack of food and water. But they cleaned her up, gave her food and water, shots and was put up for adoption. A few days later a person named Max came and took her in under her wing. Now she spends her days happily with her new owner, cuddling and playing tug of war together.
Name: The Great Prophecy or just Lyra

Yes take good care of her!!! :D
Capri Maplelake
LetMeDownSlowly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes