Closed Species opinions? [ Ansr 3 ] by Scei

Based on Click to view
Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Closed Species opinions? [ Ansr 3 ]

Postby Scei » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:25 am

realkitty56 wrote:Another question: Scei, whats your thought on kalons and the other few species that appeared in art?

I haven't participated in many different closed species besides ones I have either made myself or helped set up!
these are about my top knowledge to most of the currently popular closed species (and a couple of less popular ones that I just wanted to point out my opinion on)
out of these, I've had up to 7 hazard cats (have 5 rnow), 2 kalons (only have 1 rnow), 3 axis (species is dead), 1 viscet, 60+ simas, 2 shadow flitz (but I own the species), and no chokii (but I think theyre really cute!)

other closed species I've had a chance to own;;
1 plumeranian
3 knittlings (inactive species, owned by me)
1 jingle (dead species)
1 Emojaw (dead species)
1 Furrel (dead species)
1 Goblin Gator (dead?)
14 or so bean_cake sharkies? (very dead species)
1 bubble butt
4 or so madbirbs
a yevren (DA species)
and right now, 5 ossori (inactive species, recently obtained ownership- owned by me)

I really have no problem with closed species in general, I understand some people think its stupid to say other users cant make a character that has these specific traits in these specific orders or yadayada, but really anyone can make whatever they like, they just can't call it the said species. which really isn't that bad.
I think of closed species like "name brand" characters, they don't have to be a specific artist or anything, but the fact that they belong to the "species" company makes them worth more. which is a little weird but not too bad.

idk if I seem like im rambling here hahaa the past two answers I've typed these out at night after work but rnow its like 4:20 pm and i'm wide awake XDD

so basically, I don't mind closed species, however I havent joined into any other communities just because they havent really interested me. and the one community I have joined that I didn't create myself, ive been with them for a really long time and its a really nice community! (simas)

oh and also I think I could've joined into the kalon community, I was there at the beginning, (the first kalon I owned was literally kalon number 19 so I've been around the species for a while) but the species community really went downhill and just got a sorta toxic aura around it- I don't know if its still like that, but I decided to stay away from the species because of it .U.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Closed Species opinions? [ Ansr 3 ]

Postby realkitty56 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:37 pm

im interested in getting a kalon (and i have tried a LOT of times..)
Species i have tried adopting from:
Vimeria (sorta Kalon ish)
Acala (.. looks like a little puppy with a lot of floof.. rabbit wolf fairy things..)
Dene (bat mice things)
Vincent (i love attempting for these)
And more!

Species i have sucessfully adopted from:
(dogs and cats.. A LOT OF DOGS AND CATS.)
Murdogs (2, plan to breed em)
Button Wolves (i have 1 hyena like one XD)
Color cupcake get a dog (a light blue floofy dog with darker blue paint like patches)
-(If you are willing to trade art to me, i have a LOT of characters i can trade!)-

and im attempting to be a artist for 2 other species which aren't too popular right now, why not check em out?
Species names:
Cream Kitties ( i made a REALLY cute one! surprizing i was the only one to do one with a straw!)
Demons of Dantalion (Lacuna made this species but i attempted a artist search)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevereHercules » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:49 pm

oof same, I adore Flitz ermegerd but Viscets and Kalons are way too difficult to get a hand on and even then they've just been chewed out in my opinion
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lies With Needs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Goblin Gators are alive!! <3 uwu
mostly inactive, much love <3