Artist altiora [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by altiora

Birds! - Namashi [1-Ezurm]

Postby altiora » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:46 am

Found this one in an urban back street. Seemed fond of chocolate, though its mouth - located between the eye and whatever that head thing is - unnerves me slightly. In fact, all of it unnerves me. It's like, it's always staring at you...

Code: Select all
species name:
creatures name:
whats the purpose of the structure on their head?:
what have you discovered about this creature:
what have you discovered about its species:
what have you discovered about their home environment:

Please make sure to mark the Main Thread and check out the information in The Nest before posting, thank you!

2 extras max. questions? pm me!
End Date: 30 june, or 3 completed entries, whatever comes last.
Last edited by altiora on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bump

Postby altiora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:02 am

-
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birds! - Species yet to be named

Postby Avisowl » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:09 am

species name:
Latin; Vivamus fermentum raptor
Ubrair Raptor

creatures name:
Coco

whats the purpose of the structure in it’s head?:

It was odd, as I watched the orb like structure it change.
When the creature was fearful, little white dots changed into position on it’s sphere.
It was almost like a face, the white dots...almost like stars would change position depending on how the creature was feeling. When it was happy the stars arranged into rows of stripes. When it was angry they arranged into zig zags. It was like a giant eyeball aswell. They could see out of the orb.

This certain creature was very shy. It didn’t want to come towards me. This certain specimen of the species enjoys to eat chocolate. I tried to lure them out with the sweet and gooey candy. It stayed where it was, this specimen was smart. I went up to it and reached my hand out. It became afraid and bowed away. This specimen was dull colored, as a guess they were female. Females in many species have duller colors than males. Males are donned with brighter colors to attract females. This creature hummed and sang too me. It’s notes were sharp when it was angry. I smiled at the creature and put my hand too it’s face, it became happy as I stroked it there. “You are Coco now...because you like chocolate.” Coco is a very obedient specimen of this species.

This species is a reptile, a raptor like creature. They have three toes, it is hard to balance for them. So, they have a long tail to balance themselves out. This species has a long crown, probably for protection. As an inference, the female of the species might have a bigger crown to use and protect their young. From the fact that this species ate chocolate I had made a guess that they are herbevours, and require a good amount of sugar, in their diet. The females are colored duller than the males. This species communicates in hums and song.

This species likes to be in dark and shadowed areas. Once I became friends with this specimen I tried to lead it out of the alley. They refused, so I brought a blanket and covered it’s face. It allowed me to bring it home I made the house dark and dimmed the lights. I guessed it’s face was very sensitive to light. One of my blinds blew open and the creature blindly staggered back from the light. The temperature of my house also effected it, the warmer it was the more uncomfortable they were. So, out of heavy observation this creature probably lived in dark and cold environments, and possibly they could adapt to certain conditions.
Last edited by Avisowl on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birds! - A Seeing species

Postby Ringo. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:15 am

species name:
Namashi
meaning:
Strange Rock creature

creatures name:
Ezurm

Their orb gives off night vision so the Namashi can see in the dark, it can also store memories and replay them as the creature wants.

A unique humanoid with a round head, has some sort of orb and "horn" on it's head, a very short neck, six light grey feline eyes, no visible nose, hidden ear-holes and a short snout. They can talk to humans by using telepathy.
It has broad shoulders, a thick chest, a segmented waist, and a droopy stomach. It has four elongated, large arms that end in paw like feet with 3 talons with thick, stubby claws. It has a muscular tail that could knock you out in one blow.
Their life span is 97 human years, they reach maturity at the age of 6 and start breeding at the age of 8 and can only breed up to 20 times before age of 55. Their species is very rare since they are dying of a strange substance flowing around in their environment that looks like...water. Water harms these little guys, better keep him away from rain and any types f water. Turns out this one is a male, the females have more exotic colours like red and green. They are very superior when it comes to their intelligence, more intelligent than chimpanzees. They are unafraid, friendly, playful and can be aggressive when the feel threatened or attacked. Their diet consists of small rodents like mice and rats, some fruits and surprisingly candy like chocolate and sour patch kids!

Their home is very dark, rarely ever light. They can...see things through their orb, most have a light grey, very few have white or black orbs. There isn't too many of these species and it's hard to figure out a lot about their home. But sometimes they'll show me what they did or what it was like by playing memories they have stored in the orb. It's fascinating to learn what these creatures like and don't like. They're fun and can actually be really cuddly!
There is blue liquid that looks like...water? Apparently water harms them and is flowing around their environment which isn't good.

-------------------------------------------------------------Extras-------------------------------------------------------------
Family Info:
Breeding pairs mate for life; if their partner dies, they will die too. The Namashi is not picky about finding a mate and will often choose the first suitable partner they find, whether is be male or female.
The Namashi family group is small and is led by the breeding pair.
Female and Female and Male and Male pairings will usually take in lost or abandoned kit since they can't produce a littler of their own. The young Namashi males normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.
The families usually have strong bonds with each other, the females teach the kittlings (female kits) how to groom and how to look for certain things to make food or cute accessories out of.
The males teach the kittla (male kits) how to hunt for small rodents or fight other species or their own when they need too.

Story:
Ezurm got his name because of his dark coat and markings. He is very gentle but stubborn, has been since birth apparently. He never wanted to bond with father or mother or any of his siblings, he was different. But now of course they were all dead from the water that is in their environment. It was kinda like he knew not to get too close to them, he knew he was going to lose them.
He shows me things, visions he calls them. He talks to me through telepathy, cool right!? Yeah, I was kind of freaked out at first because his voice was dark and creepy, but I soon grew accustomed to it. It began to sound like a song the more he kept talking, it felt like I was going under a spell. But he assured me it was just their way to make someone feel calm around them. Wow, I keep learning new things about these guys!
Anyways he showed me the visions he had when he was a kittla, he was scared at first, but the more he got them the less scared he became.
He was very intelligent for his age. I have to give him credit. He became a natural born leader at the age of 2 years,he learned how to fend for himself and learned how to hunt on his own by the age of 3.
He stopped showing me these over time, probably because he doesn't want me to throw him out onto the streets.
He cuddles me....a lot. He'll just knock me onto the floor and lay on top of me or neside me with he head on my stomach, he's like a big puppy, just...without all the fur and a 200 ton pound puppy.
He loves to play fetch..mostly with a dead mouse which makes me sick sometimes so I always have gloves prepared.
Others seem to be afraid of him sometimes, but mostly little kids want to come up and pet him and all he does is lick them to death, the worst thing he will do is gently push them onto the ground and lay with them.
He's come a long way, I can tell you that for sure, and I can't wait to report more information I learn about him while he's under my care.
Until next time,
Max out.
Last edited by Ringo. on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altiora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am

(just quickly rephrasing the form so it's clearer: i changed 'whats on their head?' to 'whats the purpose of the structure on their head?' which is what i meant)
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Ringo. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31 am

bird ღ wrote:(just quickly rephrasing the form so it's clearer: i changed 'whats on their head?' to 'whats the purpose of the structure on their head?' which is what i meant)

(oof xD guess I have to redo that part now hahaha thanks for letting us know sooner!)
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby altiora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:37 am

Maxy Max wrote:
bird ღ wrote:(just quickly rephrasing the form so it's clearer: i changed 'whats on their head?' to 'whats the purpose of the structure on their head?' which is what i meant)

(oof xD guess I have to redo that part now hahaha thanks for letting us know sooner!)

i would say you already included it's purpose later in your form; so you don't have to change it, but you can if you want!
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:10 am

(sorry if I got the patterns wrong ;w ;'')

species name: XenoRaptors
creatures name: Adiran
Due to them Not having any eyes,They will use it to look around for food,Look at things,As well as nuzzling there head on a creature or human if they like them!
They seem Friendly towards Humans,But seem to be hostile towards some animals,They Love to swim or be petted.If one is angered or made mad,They will ignore everyone till the person or thing apologizes,After that they go back to doing what ever they were doing or the usually cuddle the person or thing who apologized.
Each of them have different personalities,Some don't Eat meat while others do,They usually tend to stay in packs/tribes,Stay alone,Or have a small group of one or two.
There environment seem to be near water or a bit away's from water,They Love dark and spooky places as well,You might see them by water or in caves,
-------
Extras:
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby altiora » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 pm

all right i would say thats three completed entries; i wont judge it for a few days because im busy jsyk, so you can continue to edit if you wish - but no more new entries please <3
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 am

Goodluck everyone
xxxxxxx