Story part one

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Story part one" by dragongirlfg

Story part one

Postby dragongirlfg » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:49 am

The four foxes stood by their cave, listening to the gentle hum of the river as it harmonised with the choir of crickets. Neko, a grin still stretched across his face, turned to his friends as they gathered by the riverside.
"Tonight's the night!" he enthused, his many tails wagging and colliding into each other in an excited mess of black and white fur.
"The night where we go on a long, strenuous journey to find prey, even though there's plenty here..." Legacy grumbled, her shimmering orange markings reflecting the moonlight, like a fiery night sky.
"But we always enjoy ourselves by the end of it. And it's tradition," Luna reminded them optimistically from her tree stump perch.
"Well then can we GO already," Aquaria rolled her eyes and started to head in the direction of the farm. The rest followed readily, the quiet rustle of the grass as they brushed past mixing with the sounds of the forest. They were completely unaware of the other set of eyes that watched intently.
I KNOW stuff about you
1. I know you are reading this
2. I know you can't say the letter P without your lips touching
3.You just tried to do it and looked like an idiot, but it's okay because nobody saw you
4. You didn't notice I forgot fact 3
5. You just checked and realised I actually didn't miss it.
6. This will be the last sentence you will read in my signature.
dragongirlfg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me