Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kleptagon | ANOUNCEMENT PG 5 by zealouzie

Based on Click to view
Artist zealouzie [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kleptagon | ANOUNCEMENT PG 5

Postby zealouzie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:01 pm

kel • ept • a • gon | "The Thieving Dragon"
All we know is that they're as big as us, stronger than us, maybe even smarter than us... and that's scary.

Kleptagons are an anthropremorphic mamillian species that has evolved on a completely isolated timeline to human beings. Their ecosystem, Triassica-2 has been distinct from humans for the millions of years that followed the prehistorical mesozoic period, more specifically the early triassic and jurassic devisions. Kleptagons resemble larger forms of modern flying rodents, such as bats or sugar gliders. It is suspected that they share an early common ancestor with bats, and have just evolved beyond what was expected of them.

Kleptagons in their truest and most honest form, mean absolutely no harm. They are as curious as a child, personable as an adult, and learned as a student. Kleptagons are capable of cognative thought and complex emotion, similar to a human being and are adapted to learn languages, customs and sciences like human beings are. Due to an extensive gene pool, a product of their isolation and lack of natural speciation, kleptagons have evolved and rendered normal all sorts of physical mutations such as coat pattern/colour, size, and other individual characteristics like bioluminesence! This makes them incredibly unique and diverse, and an interesting wildcard for evolutionary study.
Last edited by zealouzie on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kleptagon | Additional Information

Postby zealouzie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:01 pm

June 1976, the privately funded Δ-Genesis climate program begins it's expedition in the midwest of Greenland. One of the first project's of it's kind, the paleoclimatologists at Δ-Genesis were determined to discover solutions modern and developing climate problems, that may rooted in the beginnings of our earth it's self. The president and founder of the revolutionary research company had developped a wonderous, in-depth, two year plan to drill into glaciers and observe the rich and thriving history within them. What they didn't expect to discover was Triassica-2, perhaps one of the most fascinating and well thriving isolated ecosystems on the planet earth.

A ravine, spanning miles into the planet's crust, completely and utterly sealed from the outside; Triassica-2 is your little slice of life from the Mesozoic period. It's been preserved and allowed to evolve all on it's own for millions of years.

♠ ♠ ♠

September 1988, Δ-Genesis, after being offered financial compensation by the government for their incredible and innovative research in climatology and paleontology, suffers detrimental budget cuts. The interests of the public have changed, and the company is not sure what direction to take with the information they've gathered during the passing 12 years. Not much else is disclosed about these budget cuts or about the company's fate, which leaves many conspiracy-indulgers curious about the progress of the research. Later in the year, the founder and spokesperson for Δ-Genesis declares bankrupcy. The organization is absorbed by the government.

♠ ♠ ♠

August 2007, the legendary discovery of Triassica-2 is left unpersued for the 20 years that follow it. Then, an anonymous tip forwarded to WikiLeaks gains global attention as the ravine's discovery and the downfall of Δ-Genesis returns to the mainstream. The WikiLeaks article discloses copies of transcrips suggesting the discovery of a comparitavely intelligent and cognitive species, they are nicknamed Kleptagon and are described as threatening, curious, and thieving creatures. The transcripts date back to the early 2000's, and the world media is absolutely outraged by the distrust the world goverments have had in their citizens. Animal-activist groups rage against the potential that our world leaders have been less than kind with the treatment of the newly discovered brethren. Biologists, Anthropologists and Historians alike declare that this is a crime in it's self against science and the very definition of discovery. Humanity lives in fear of what this means for us, and what else the world has to hide from it's people.

We are terrified of these aliens.
Last edited by zealouzie on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kleptagon | Terms of Service

Postby zealouzie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:02 pm

♠ Kleptagons, their concepts, backstory lineart and design are all a product of hard work and thinking. You may not simulate, recreate or heavily reference the species in any way, shape or form without the permission from punkopup.
    ♠ You may not make your own kleptagon without permission from punkopup.
    ♠ You may not alter your kleptagon without proper permission.
    ♠ Kleptagon may not be bought / sold unless they were:
      a) purchased from the artist who created them
      b) are of added value (additional digital or physical goods has been commissioned of them) they may only be sold for prices of equal or lesser value and punkopup MUST be notified before the sale takes place.
    ♠ Be respectful to other members of the community, treat everyone with care and courtesy.
    ♠ Please keep conversations on any kleptagon thread on topic and in accordance with subject matter.
    ♠ Please ask punkopup if you are unsure of the rules or have any questions regarding them! I’d be happy to help you out.
Last edited by zealouzie on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kleptagon | Staff

Postby zealouzie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:02 pm

can never go wrong with an extra y'know?
Last edited by zealouzie on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pending for now...

Postby zealouzie » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:04 pm

ok u can post if u want !
there probably wont be much activity for a while..

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Oooh this looks interesting. o u o
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:42 pm