Based on Click to view
Artist KarKat Vantas ♋ [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Goblin Gator #340

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 am

This gator loves anything paranormal, and they truly think they're a vampire? (They're not really one, but they really believe it!)

Edits:
minor
- Wavey-ish hair
- Fangs
- Long prehensile fur
major
- Smooth chest fluff

To try out for this gator, tell me what weird things they enjoy doing because of their strange belief!
Do they sleep upside down like a bat? Do they try to drink blood? Be creative!
You may have as many extras as you like! (They're always highly encouraged!)

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] Descry
[b]What strange things do they do because they think they're a vampire?[/b]

End date is June 17th; this gives you 8 days!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:29 am

More like interview with an idiot.

v Click image for moodboard. v

Name? "I remember a time when I was called 'Jean Kanter', but what kind of name is that for a vampire? You may call me Damien Anton Klyn."
    Gender? "I have no use for your meaningless and petty gender ro-" Male
    Element? "The darkness bends to my will" Descry

For our readers, who would you say you sound like? "What? What kind of question is that?" *sighs* "I suppose..sort of like Dracula from that 1992 movie version. Which is such an inacc-" Dracula, got it.
    What kind of music do you like? "I'm a fan of classical but I also very much like some of those new takes on classics that are coming up. I mostly like things that are slow and kind of somber though, I want the music I'm listening to make me feel something."
    So, any girlfriends? Boyfriends? "I've had to move away from my significant other after things got..tense back home. I doubt I'll find another unless it's another vampire, I would not want to turn someone and put them through this." I'll just put you down as Demisexual. "I prefer others like myself however" Masculine prefered demisexual, got it
    What strange things do you do because you think you're a vampire?

"*ahem* I think you mean am" of course, sorry, sorry "Anyway, so you wish to know more about me, unsurprising, you mortals seem to have a fascination with us. Very well then, where to start, this is cautionary tale little one..as..romantic as it may seem this life is very much the opposite. I remember when I used to do the things that you mere mortals can. I loved the outdoors as a child, I would spend almost every waking moment outdoors roaming about with my friends, playing various sports, time at the nearby lake, and the like..coming inside only when the sun was nearly down. But, as most children do I lost this innocence in life, I left my friends and began to run with a 'darker' crowd as I recall my parents putting it. I started sneaking out at night to hang out with them and when we hung out we would go to all the 'underground' things; raves and concerts, things that most in our very small city didn't like or understand and it was fun. I found it all so thrilling to be sneaking out and going to these chaotic things, to lose myself in the sights and sounds, this went on for must have been months. It all changed one day, however, we had gone to another concert, this one smaller and more confined, and after a while, they pulled me to the back and said that they thought I was ready..that I would make a great addition to their clan. I was confused at first of course, but then they explained, they themselves were vampires and had been keeping me around to eventually feed on but they instead had decided that after taking so well to the beginnings of their world that I would do well in becoming one of them. I was horrified at first but admittedly was easily converted as I had grown quite...attached..to one of their members. I'll spare the details of the turning process but the whole ordeal was rather unpleasant."

Yes, but that doesn't answer my question? "*sighs* Since then I've had to leave behind my clan and move as they became reckless and local people began to go 'missing'. I now have to sleep in a coffin with earth from my hometown, I assure you it is as uncomfortable as it sounds. Despite popular belief, we do not sparkle, and many of us don't feast purely on blood, I myself enjoy many types of foods while consuming blood only as necessary. I suppose the 'strangest' thing that mortals would witness from me is when I am forced to go out during the day. This is also my biggest regret, once turned they warned me to avoid sunlight and I was far too scared to test anything, that remains the same today. So when going out for whatever reason I must dress in such a way as to protect my skin from the light which usually just means layers upon layers of clothing. This is extremely unpleasant as I am very sensitive to heat and will overheat very quickly so I usually avoid having to go out at all costs."
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ let me in and treat me like a god ]

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:33 am

Full Name: Lundren Terrare Karvoure and yes, that is his birth name.
Nickname: Lund, Lu, Lukar
Gender: True Vampires aren't controlled by gender rules., but he does like going by He/Him pronouns.

Sexuality: While anyone can be a victim of feeding, he does prefer male victims, classifying him as Pansexual with a preference to males.
Age: Vampires never physically age, but his body seems to be in it's Early 20s to anyone who asks.

Title: Mastir, Count, Sire , sure to anyone else, he's just a student, but they don't matter.
Voice: Dark toned with a slight Stereotypical Transylvanian accent...unfortunately, not faked.
Languages Spoken: German, French, English
Element: Descry [ dark ]

What strange things do they do because they think they're a vampire?
Nobody knows what's worse. The fact that He actually thinks he's a vampire, or the fact that others believe it to the point that they follow him like a god. Blood tastes awful to him, It's rusty and makes him fear his own mortality, but he still drinks it. It believes that it makes him have power. But drinking blood is not what the focus is on for him. He believes, as a vampire, he deserves a following of kidnapped individuals who are his minions and will do anything to please him. It started small, he was invited by his friend to a party years ago, and in that night he convinced the other to investigate a strange castle- his castle- and that poor gator was never seen again. But that was only the beginning, and that was years ago. The list of victims over time only seemed to become larger, with a longer timespan filling the missing persons slots, and more frightening was the fact that it only seemed to become so large before some people were considered dead.

MISSING PERSONS
Jason Naline - Presumed Dead
Pollution Alayante - Missing for 19 months
Kaycei Yannere - Presumed Dead
Gael Novacine - Missing for 12 months
Mazraq Novacine - Missing for 11 months
Quinn Severei - Missing for 18 months
His victims also lead to something else he does because of how deeply he believes he is a vampire. Vampires feeding on other vampires would be silly, and they often fed upon Humans, a different species of sorts to them. So Lundren doesn't tend to feed on other Gremlin Gators. Instead, the one he feeds upon the most is a raptor who he has fallen madly in love with. Love, of course, is silly as well, and is more of the habits of modern sparkly vampires than of the vampires of the past, he stills find it in himself to fall in love. And as vampires always should, he is hyperly aggressive and possessive of his romantic interest. Of course he does not feed on him all of the time, as that would most likely kill him, but he does have a preference for the one that makes both his heart and stomach flutter.

OTHER EDGY THINGS HE DOES

+Attempts to drink blood, animal blood in bags or from his kidnapped victims.

+ Runs a cult, is seen as a god in that cult and is worshiped by his kidnapped members, his crush has been given the position of cult leader, though it's really him who truly runs the cult as the deity figure they worship. When his crush does their job correctly, Lundren provides him with cushy pillows and an increase in living space he would have given anyhow.

+ Listens to the entire My Chemical Romance discography, except all of the songs are put in both instrumental and full versions on vinyl records put on in his room so that not only he, but everyone in a close radius can hear.

+Attempts to sleep upside down, but due to his poor stomach, often pukes from the ceiling and causes a large mess on both himself and the ground below him.

+ Acts nocturnal, or attempts to as best he can. He attempts to sleep during the day but due to his puking problems, often has to stay up longer than expected and tends to pass out at around 2am after trying his best to sleep during the day, which more often than not just result in a few 2 hour long naps. He even goes to night school between 8pm and 10pm for his college classes.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Goblin Gator #340

Postby La Volpe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:44 am

Name: Vincent
      Element: Descry
      Vincent owns many bats, they are his best friends and keep him company
      as he spends most of his time indoors away from the sunlight.
Last edited by La Volpe on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #340

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Name: Wednesday

When she was young Wednesday was diagnosed with Cutaneous porphyrias otherwise nicknamed the Vampire disease. This disease left her unable to go out into the sunlight without painfully burning her skin. Young Wednesday never quite understood why she had been cursed with this disease. However in what doctors call her coping mechanism Wednesday decided there was only one possible reason she was a vampire. It all made sense after all sunlight burned her and she had never quite fit in with her more normal Christian family clearly this was why. So Wednesday committed to her new self something she felt she should have done a long time ago.

Wednesday was always strange by nature nowadays she is no different. Wednesday can be found out and about during the day but she is often wearing gothic clothing that covers most of her exposed body as well as carries her most trusty black parasol with its beautiful lace fringe. She wears clothing that covers her skin and carries her parasol no matter the weather or season as to avoid her fragile skin being burned. Though she knows vampires drink blood to survive she cannot due to her already high iron levels. However, she keeps a strict no silver no mirrors rule in her house as well as her generally more nocturnal habits.

Last edited by /Aster/ on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Res, definet doing something for this crazy baby
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 am

Name: Rossi
What strange things do they do because they think they're a vampire?:
────────────────────────
Relations
───
-Frida
-Henry
-Apollo
-Maren
-Mara
-Seoul
-Carmel

big ress
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #340 (JUDGING)

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:29 am

Quick reminder that this ends in 2 days! ;v;-b

This now closed! I'll have this judged soon! ;v;-b
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #340 (WINNER)

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:55 am

After reading over all of the forms multiple times, I've decided on which form stuck with me the most:

Congratulations to Lorne_Purnima!!!
I found your interview with an idiot vampire quite enjoyable!
Damien seems like a fairly calm and collected fellow, but with a deeper more mysterious undertone that just really caught my attention. His brief "backstory" (Damien explaining his childhood, and how he used to be a normal boy until he hung out with those "darker friends") also seems believable, and has enough detail in it for me to be interested in knowing more! I also find it funny just how much he truly believes he is a vampire; I'm not too sure what those people did in the initiation process, but it must have been pretty crazy for Damien to believe so much that he is a vampire that he is afraid to go out into the sun??
Have fun with your new slightly off babe!
You've been added ;v;-b
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:08 am

Ahh! Thank you so much! ;.; I had so much fun writing it out and I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
    Aghdtkcjk, I'm so excited! c:
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups