Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Thanks for nothing. by König

Artist König [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thanks for nothing.

Postby König » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

"Thanks for not caring for him, thanks for letting him get sick, Thanks for causing these panic attacks, thanks for making my cat suffer because YOU pushed his issue to the side.

Thanks for not taking care of one of the only beings that cares for me."

My cat has enlarged Kidneys that seem to have taken a tole on him, he has a vet appointment soon, but they didn't even try to take care of it when it has first happened, why should I think they will now? He started going deaf too, I don't even know how that happened. Everything is a mess.

All My Hope Is Gone

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thanks for nothing.

Postby sockwearer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:06 pm

aw man. please, please don't lose hope. there's always a chance. have faith that your cat will be okay. maybe he won't be. not everything turns out perfect, but everything will be okay in the end. never lose hope, no matter how bad the circumstances. try and stay hopeful. ♥️♥️
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 am

aw, let's pray that your poor kitty will be okay :c
It was very wrong of the veterinarians to ignore his condition first and I completely understand your frustration. don't lose faith! whatever happens I'm sure your cat will be comfortable and happy in the end <3
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 am

Smallish update-

My cat is currently hospitalized, he’s getting the care he needs. He was diagnosed with a rare disease. It’s fixable, but he’ll be at the animal Hospital for a few days. Hopefully all turns out well for him and he’ll be back to his old self in no time.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 am

LuciferDaDemon wrote:Smallish update-

My cat is currently hospitalized, he’s getting the care he needs. He was diagnosed with a rare disease. It’s fixable, but he’ll be at the animal Hospital for a few days. Hopefully all turns out well for him and he’ll be back to his old self in no time.

Well, it sounds better than the situation before! Best of luck in regards to you and your cat ♥️
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 am

potioncat wrote:
LuciferDaDemon wrote:Smallish update-

Well, it sounds better than the situation before! Best of luck in regards to you and your cat ♥️

Thanks, have a nice day/night ♥️

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Bad news-

Unfortunately my cat didn’t make it, though he had been progressing his body couldn’t handle everything going on. He passed away last night and I’ve been a wreak ever since, if you are owed art from me please give me time as I will be gone for a while considering I had this cat for so long and losing him has severely hurt me. Thanks for understanding.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine Dragonfruits » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:26 pm

LuciferDaDemon wrote:Bad news-

Unfortunately my cat didn’t make it, though he had been progressing his body couldn’t handle everything going on. He passed away last night and I’ve been a wreak ever since, if you are owed art from me please give me time as I will be gone for a while considering I had this cat for so long and losing him has severely hurt me. Thanks for understanding.

I'm so, so, sorry for your loss! It's NEVER easy losing a beloved pet. My condolences. :<
When everything, everything, everything you touch turns to GOLD.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

#URCactusSupportSquad

Adult Chicken Smoothian - October 25th
Imagine Dragonfruits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 pm

I'm so sorry! Best of luck to you ♥️♥️♥️
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:47 am

I... I have no words to really say. Losing somebody like that... it hurts. A lot. There’s no words that can really help that.

*hugs*
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me