Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Main Species by medicalpaws

Based on Click to view
Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Main Species

Postby medicalpaws » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Euphoreign
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

What Are You? wrote:I... I'm not sure who or what we are yet. What I can tell you is a bit about our anatomy! We are a magic based species, our wings can appear and reappear at will. (We can even resize them!) this cool feature is useful until we want to transfer islands.. Then we must cast our wings back to cross. We can have as many horns in as many shapes as we want, the same goes for our whiskers and our claws- but lets backtrack. I mentioned our horns! If our horn is broken, or we are born hornless we suddenly become useless- well they can't communicate and their wings stay at whatever setting they were put in before the horn broke. Our most notable feature is that we don't have sexes. You can choose to gender us, but we will remain asexual at heart. We reproduce differently, I'll get into this later though. Oh! I almost forgot to mention our scaley belies, this is great for protection! Humans seem to be so squishy....

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
❤ ❤ ❤

Please don't Post~
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me