Viscet Readoption! by mango marmalade,,

Based on Click to view
Artist mango marmalade,, [gallery]
Time spent 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet Readoption!

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:30 pm

As I've been trying to re-connect with my Viscets, I've found one that I just can't seem to fit into my AU. Usually I would be fine with just keeping her in the modern world, however I feel others may be able to develop her personality more! That being said, I'm holding a re-adoption contest for my lovely Bella.
The competition will be an impress me, with one prompt: How does this viscet feel about their home? I'm fine with more focusing on character development than answering the prompt, however I'd like at least 100 words dedicating to answering the prompt.
I value quality more than quantity, however if there is a well-written, proofread long post then it will get extra points when it's time to judge. I'm also a big fan of art, and value one intricate, landscaped piece more than several basic head shots showing no specific emotion!

The end date for this competition will be JUNE 20TH. 16 days to develop a form! I can give extensions as needed, however I will have to get someone to judge for me as I'm going away for 5 weeks without internet from the 25th to July 29th.
(Bella also comes with several pieces of art.)

Skeleton Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt Answer:[/b]
impress me!

Good luck! PM me if you have any questions.

edit; Bella HAS been bred before, so although changing the gender is fine the gender for breeding must be female. Sorry for the inconvenience.

art
Code: Select all
https://i.imgur.com/FXUbhn8.png
http://orig01.deviantart.net/2073/f/2017/141/b/2/www_gifcreator_me_ixbxre_by_shadedpalm-db9yldj.gif
https://i.imgur.com/AzKy76u.png
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet Readoption!

Postby fromage » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Username: mareep
Name: Hendrix Sutcliffe
Prompt Answer: (How does this viscet feel about their home?)

ideas box: DONT TAKE OR INSPIRE FROM!!

PRIVATE LOG: 0630 wrote:<HENDRIX SUTCLIFFE> messaged <JACKSON MORRISON>
HENDRIX: Jackson, what happened?
HENDRIX: I just saw you run in frantically without checking in the front desk.
MORRISON: Zuriné's gone.
HENDRIX: Gone as in quit the co-commander position?
MORRISON: Gone as in vanished.
HENDRIX: Okay, you're going to need to explain more or it's my job to write down you're acting insane.
MORRISON: Hendrix.
MORRISON: Gone as in she just disappeared like she never existed.
MORRISON: Speaking of which, what time did she leave yesterday?
HENDRIX: Hold on a second.
HENDRIX: The logs said she left around midnight under the reason of 'visiting a friend'.
MORRISON: She doesn't have friends outside the base.
MORRISON: I'll have to look into this more, thank you.
HENDRIX: I'm always here for you.

END OF LOG
Last edited by fromage on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:52 pm

H mark
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunaso » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Username:Lunaso
Name:Blaze
Blaze is a curious young viscet that is very very adventurous if something tried to get in her away to she would find a way around it or she’ll just walk through it and she’s not very dressy girl whenever someone tries to dress her up like a girly girl she just tair it off and runs away what I see in Blaze is she is a lot like me if you want your her backstory here it is... when blaze woke up it was darkness she couldn’t see anything so she fell back asleep next thing she knew she was in a cage bounding down the highway And then the next thing she knew it was pitch black and never give me out of this she thought to her self and then she saw a friendly face and I took her out of the cage and held her in its arms and she found out that was a nice human………… The………… End………
Last edited by Lunaso on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunaso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 pm

I might enter this later, not a super high chance, though
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:08 pm

MARK! O:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Lila, full name Delilah
Prompt Answer: Delilah met Aasira in the heats of summer, the time when the air scorches your fur, burns your nose, and dries out your throat. Lila never thought much of her home, a small and simple farm, part of a village in the shadow of the kingdom of Seven Stars. Her parents ran the farm, a rag-tag mish of farm stuff. They had crops, they had cows, and they had a very tight knit family. Despite having a kind family, and a great environment to grow up in, Lila was often quite lonely, being an only child. Aasira stumbled into her life when she came to get milk from Lila's farm. The little green viscet was a fidgety child, conflict like a second mind to her, the daughter of two royal guards. They were visiting for the summer, and as some say "opposites attract", Aasira and Lila were soon great friends. The two would run through the forests, roleplay guards and farmers, Aasira showing Lila how to fence with mossy sticks, or turn a sapling into a bow while Lila taught Aasira how to tell which plants are edible, which not, and how to weave sturdy fences out of logs and sticks. It felt like that summer would never end. The long days of swimming in forested lakes, sword fighting in the wheat fields, and trying to ride the goats were like heaven to the young viscets, all they could ever dream of. But as all school children know, every summer must, sadly, come to an end. Aasira was being sent to guard school, and Lila's parents not being rich or famous royal guards, ment Lila couldn't attend with Aasira. Lila's vision of home shattered. Her family was her home, her mother and her father, but now Aasira was part of the home, the family, and now she was gone.

Lila tried to move on. It didn't work that well, Lila often wandering into the forests with her fake swords, then remembering where Aasira had gone and instead sighing and wandering the forests for hours, her parents having to search for her in the untamed trees. Lila soon got over it a small bit, having to go back to school, and a new egg having arrived, Lila happy to get a younger sister or brother. Lila still wanted her friend back. Her classmates said she had changed, gotten new inspiration. Lila now listened to each word the history teacher said, clinging on to each bit of information. She would fence at free time, get better at agility in gym. She was changing.
impress me!

Marking!
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Mango, she has been bred with my Comet once before, the batch is here Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3494250&p=111311150
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:23 pm

un: milo. | g: female | gfbp: female

---------------------------------------------------------------

how does this Viscet feel about their home?

As cliche as it sounds, for Tabitha, home is wherever you make it.

Since she was young, she has been a firm believer in this knowledge, and it has made her feel more at peace than anything else in the world. Home is the love you feel when you feel the warm embrace of your parents, and it's the consideration and respect from your friends and neighbours. Home is the laughter you share with those you cherish most. Home is where you feel warm and comfortable. Home can also be found in the gaze of the male you've chosen to give your life to, despite any ill timed circumstances that may have lead you there. It's in his scent, and it's in the way he interacts with the child you've added to your new family. Home is a quaint little place to live, and it's most definitely the "I love you" 's shared before bedtime with both husband and child.

Home is where the heart is, and Tabitha can find herself at home no matter where she may be at the end of the day.
Last edited by milo. on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me