Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

NEED ARTIST FOR NEW SPECIES by SandSpider

Artist SandSpider [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

NEED ARTIST FOR NEW SPECIES

Postby SandSpider » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:22 pm

IF I DO NOT USE YOUR LINEART YOU CANNOT USE THE SPECIES AS YOUR OWN USING YOUR LINEART IT IS A CLOSED SPECIES!!!

I suck at drawing so I need someone experienced who can make a lineart for my new species. You will get credited but I will be the only one able to use it cause it’s a closed species. I have an example drawing but you can make yours in any pose you wish. If you could I would love if you would make a lineart for the different mutations as well but if not I will try and edit them in myself. You will get paid more if you add them though.
Link to example- https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3825983
If yours interesting post some examples of your art down below and I’ll PM you if I decide to let you make it and we will discuss the price.
MAKE SURE THE LINEART HAS A COMPLETELY WHITE BACKGROUND
Last edited by katsue on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oekaki is for drawing, not writing. Please refresh on both the general oekaki and competition rules.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me