welcome to the shop! OPEN by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

welcome to the shop! OPEN

Postby lovestruck » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:35 am

Yxelsese greets you at the door to her little shop, eyeing you with suspicion. “What do ya have for me?” she asks, holding out an empty palm. You give her the ingredients you have, and she sets to work at making your desired charm or potion.

phoenix wings- requires two Phoenix feathers, five feathers, one spell, and one crystals
    when applied to a catnip, the catnip sprouts gorgeous wings (legendary wing edit)

hair growth potion- requires one spell, one mushroom, one toad, and two lizard scales
    when applied to the catnip, the catnip’s hair will instantly grow! (common hair edit)

enchanted flower- requires one spell, one unicorn dust, three lavender, two rose petals, one parchment and one ink
    when eaten by a catnip, plants begin to grow about their bodies (legendary plant growth)

glowing mushroom- requires one spell, one mushroom and one crystal
    when consumed by a catnip, they start to glow (uncommon glow)

enchanted love letter- requires two parchment,one ink,and one feather
    this allows you to choose the number of kits you receive in a nursery batch (nursery will be available soon!)

love potion- requires one toad, one mushroom, one crystal, and one rose petal
    this allows for the artist to roll for all traits rare and under for your chosen nursery batch, not just the parent’s traits. this means any rare and under traits the parents have will be rolled for twice (nursery will be available soon!)

so, do you think you know what you want from Yxelsese? go ahead and order by filling out this form, and posting it here!
    Code: Select all
    [list][b]im buying something from the store![/b]
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]desired item:[/b]
    [b]ingredients being used:[/b]
    [b]proof of ownership of ingredients:[/b]
    [/list]

Last edited by lovestruck on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bank

Postby lovestruck » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 pm

all earned or bought items will be archived here!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me