Forest Flying

"Forest Flying" by Swirlshine

Dressup entry

Forest Flying

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Sorta recently, I actually had a dream that I was this dog herself! My sister was the similar pink winged store dog, and we went soaring over a huge, pretty forest, and I remember feeling so joyful in that dream! We flew around for a while, doing tricks in the air, admiring the forest and having fun, and then, since it was getting dark, she and I landed in a darker part of the forest and spent the night there. My favorite part, which I still remember pretty well, was when I was flying over a cliff with a river below. I let myself drop, almost touching the water, before opening my wings and flying up at the last moment! Hehe, that was the happiest moment in the dream for me - it felt so amazing to be free in the sky, spinning, diving, and doing almost anything I wanted! :D

Anyways, I figured Melody would be great for this challenge, since, well, I WAS her in that dream! XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forest Flying

Postby JK341 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 am

Ahhh i SO wouldnt want to wake up from that! :D
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:17 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:Ahhh i SO wouldnt want to wake up from that! :D

Hehe, yeah, I wish it could've lasted longer! XD

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:40 am

I notice that she got her hogwarts letter :lol:
she/her
Straight
I Love fantasy
I Always love meeting new people and animals
I am very, very complex, and very perceptive.
Trade with me or PM me! I love trades, and I don't bite! :)
Please join my RP: Hybrid Refuge! (Open and GLADLY Accepting) https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3897584

I AM IN SCHOOL NOW AND I CANNOT POST DURING THE WEEK. I POST ON FRIDAYS AND WEEKENDS UNLES IS ITS BREAK OR I'M SICK

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/stardustwolf45 I HAVE A W.O.F ASK AND PLEEEEASE LOOK I BEG OF YOUUUU!
Instagram: Stardustwolf
Animal Jam: Dragonmaster555

I am one of the younger members on here that isn't COPPA

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1c/46/01/1c46018ebea4a13f4512290c8ae6c735--wings-of-fire-funny-dragons.jpg
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me