Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

SOLD - Elter by Gelliebeen

Artist Gelliebeen [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SOLD - Elter

Postby Gelliebeen » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Mashup day! As you can tell I'm not doing these every day anymore, maybe every other day and when I feel like it. I don't want to burn myself out. Anywho, today is the Elter, an Elk x Otter mashup. I suppose this week just happens to be semi-aquatic animal themed. I'm still not completely satisfied with the horns, but they're removeable anyway so. At first I started with hooves on all 4 feet but that just looked too wierd, so now it has cute little otter hands.

I did this one on an old canvas that was sitting around in my unfinished section just to get rid of it. But I guess the canvases used to be smaller because -

As usual, this is for sale in my creature shop, the link is on the right side of my signature!
    Rules:
  • My signature must stay on the picture.
  • Only the person who purchases this lineart may use it (official colorists for the purpose of adoptables are okay)
  • No giving away the lineart without my permission.
  • Feel free to change the name I've given them
  • You can edit the lineart as much as you wish, but not for the purpose of resale. I don't want to see a design with a cropped tail or something as a lineart for sale later. If you want to make it a special version of your adopt, then I'm fine with that.
  • You may sell your adopts for pets or C$, or whatever. I don't care.

SOLD to Diamond Sapphire! Don't forget to let me know if you do something with it ;] I like to know what happens to my babies.
Gelliebeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SOLD - Elter

Postby womp womp » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm

aAA thank you so much <33
ill probably make a few minor adjustments (if thats okay !!) and make it an adoptable species ? <3
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SOLD - Elter

Postby Gelliebeen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
aAA thank you so much <33
ill probably make a few minor adjustments (if thats okay !!) and make it an adoptable species ? <3

Sure, go for it. It's all yours now.
Gelliebeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me