ask my kalons by lovage

Based on Click to view
Artist lovage [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ask my kalons

Postby lovage » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:06 am

i've seen this around and wanted to do this for a while. each kalon is open to any questions. just keep them cs friendly please.

info and references wrote:personality for them:
    adeen - a reserved bookworm that prefers to recharge in the quietness of her home. adeen is one to warm up quickly to others but doesn’t do it often due to her not going out often. she can be thoughtful once you so get to know her.

artemis - more on the bossier side, she prefers to be the dominant one. independent is something see seeks and hates when someone tries to drag her along with them. she tends to have a sharp tongue.

cinna - an ambitious soul, she is one to want to reach the top, but if it means to put her family down to reach it then it’s nothing to her because she has this strong love of family. she prefers to comfort her younger sisters and her own family. if you need help then you might want to chose her over her sisters.

chilali / chillie- don’t let their cute cat shine fool you, they tends to be quite cold and quick to fight if it means to defend their reputation. chillie easily gets offended so be careful what you say around them. they will defend their independent or family with horns, large fangs, and claws.

erin - he is one to expect total obedience towards his rules. he one to only of approve of decisions that he considers not stupid due to that he tends to be controlling. he also is intelligent.

the flower trio - iris, ra, and poppy are messengers to their queen who only wants loyalty due to that they tend to watch for any signs of disloyalty, making loyalty important above everything else. iris is more reserved and quite quiet, only doing sign language every now and then. she's deaf due to genetics. poppy, on the other hand, is one to step up into a leadership role and observe others with a watchful eye. ra is one to be a bit more serious and prefers to keep out of other’s problems.

jericho and gabriel - closer to than other, so it’s no surprise that they tend to be pretty similar. they both aren’t quick to trust new people and tend to stay close to those they know. jericho tends to be a bit friendlier than the passive aggressive gabriel.

kasumi mao - a simple kalon who just wants her peace, she can be uptight. she prefers to keep calm and not publicly voice her complaints, just an eye roll would do. she has a bit of an arrogant feeling around her at times.

luna - a strong spirited gal who is always looking for adventure. luna is one to bug and annoy others by accident due to her wanting to go-go-go. she can easily get reckless and be full of energy at any time. she is also very go-lucky.

oki liane and pele shamira - oki is the one to want to explore while pele is one to be dragged along to make sure her blind twin doesn't walk out into the middle of traffic. pele is the guardian type to loved ones but annoyed by others sometimes. oki is curious and to pele's dismay, often wanders about at the side of her service animal, a light brown deer named helene. pele just needs her quiet or else she may have an explosive temper. oki just wants her independence and not be lead around.

naomi - a more on the stricter side, naomi is one to keep her cool and not let her temper be shown. she will help out others, but if she says that you’ve gone too far, she would prefer to watch from the sidelines and drink some tea. she is one to just want to stay silent and watch.

nora - she's your go to gal if you need something because she's always finds what you need. always helping out others and chat with others often especially vanessa when thunderstorms happen because she refuses to leave her bed, leaving nora to drag her out to the hair salon where they both work at, and talking to her 24/7. sometimes she'll go behind other's backs to help out others.

nortia - quick to be embarrass herself, nortia is quite a klutz and is often seen tripping on rocks. despite that she’s always seen with a smile due to her cheerful and friendly nature.

michael - he is a guard in-training. micheal always hides his emotions and opinions behind a stern face with a monotone voice. he rolls his eyes at anything below him and believes it all stupid. all around he is just no fun at all.

michelle - she is one to just wanting fun. she's more of the daydreamer in her family. that makes her the odd one out in the family, but she's quite used to it because of her always being like that. it doesn't take long to make her mad at times.

misaki - one of few words, she is one to speak unless necessary. her deep thoughts cause her to be this silent. her thoughts could easily trap her in a daydream-like state. some may call her reserved or antisocial: they're right to misaki as she does see herself as mildly reserved and cold. she is also one that strives for elegantance. she tends to just keep levelheaded and calm posture to keep her elegantance. she just wants to keep up that stuff and keep grace.

sharkbait - a owner of an fighting ring and a fighter there herself, she's one not to obey the laws often. she is quite flirtatious and isn't one to stick around. sharkbait is quick to change her mind and quite unpredictable, so it's like rolling dice when it comes to her. she has quite the temper and will fight if taunted.

solerio - he is one to be fascinated by everyday things like the stars in the night sky. nothing seems out of the realm of possibility for him. solerio is one to be overly judgemental but can easily get concerned or nervous very easily.

vanessa - this gal is one to not really care like never doesn't really brush her hair. vanessa is often a bit to lazy to do the work, so she ended up living in a city with her worst fear thunderstorms. she is one to talk and talk, so never put her in a room with nora - nevermind too late for that, it has already happened. she also is one on the lower end of the stick for maturity.

other stuff about them:
    adeen -

chillie -

cinna -

erin -

gabriel -

iris -

jericho -

kasumi -

luna -

micheal -

michelle -

misaki -

naomi -

nora -

nortia -

oki -

pele -

poppy -

ra -

sharkbait -

solerio -

vanessa -

relationships:
    everyone's related besides vanessa, she's friends with everyone, and the flower trio don't know about their family.
    jericho and gabriel are half-brothers to erin's and nora's kits and half uncles to cinna's kits through erin. both of them really don't know about this side of their family and barely remember erin.
    everyone else besides vanessa and the flower trio is just related normally.
    current mateships in which i own both kalons are erin with nora and cinna with misaki.

all questions will be answered by writing and some traditional drawings.

line credits go to lovetheholy

yes, it did take that long.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me