Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

.:[SV/2] I'm so sorry, I know I screwed up:. by Smiley100P

Artist Smiley100P [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

.:[SV/2] I'm so sorry, I know I screwed up:.

Postby Smiley100P » Wed May 30, 2018 9:24 am

pls note that this post will contain huge infinity war spoilers, thx

Lucky | 16 weeks | M

Lucky was born on April 29th, 2018, only two days after [half the universe's population was wiped out]. For the first few weeks in his life it was just him, his mother, and her adopted family. But she's not really that important. Sorry.
He was pretty shortly adopted by another family as a therapy dog for twelve-year-old Miles Morales, not too long after he was weaned. As a therapy dog he gets quite a bit of attention from him, learning various tricks and trades from him, including but not limited to jumping an entire meter in the air and idk not peeing on the couch
look at that smug face
Even though he's great at comforting him, however, Lucky has quite a few problems of his own- It's hard for him to sleep at night, and when he does he temporarily regains his past-life memories as [one of the many who tried and failed to stop The Great Culling] and often has guilt-induced nightmares for it. This causes him to have quite a few problems because of that- he gets sick more often than other dogs, his mind rarely registers much, and there are times when he even growls at miles. He's not a huge problem at all, however.
And when he realizes [who he is] when he's awake- hoo boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiII

Lucky will make his debut in Spider-Man: [hECH] of a distance.
Smileverse Halved: Prologue will be released on June 10th.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist