Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Who am I? by StrawberryShark

Artist StrawberryShark [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Who am I?

Postby StrawberryShark » Sat May 26, 2018 8:10 am

Stuck in the middle,
With nowhere left to turn,
My mind in shattered ruins,
Where do I go from here?

Slight vent art, been a bit lost recently lol
I'm gonna go hide now...
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
I will become a hero who can protect!
███████████████████

If I crack then I'll harden again!
Stay strong!
Protect others!
Even if it means your life!

When I heard that they were after my buddy...
I couldn't do anything!!
I didn't do anything!!
If I don't act now...
I won't be a man..
or a hero!

xxx[ My TH ] // [ Commissions ] // [ Code ]
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█
█│█

[/center]
StrawberryShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Who am I?

Postby kiwipen » Sat May 26, 2018 8:27 am

It's gonna be okay :) It's tough figuring out who you are, and it's something that doesn't happen overnight, but you'll get there, and it'll be okay.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:33 pm

hello, i cannot message on here sorry i lost pm privileges
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taraconnor777 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 pm

YES ITS THE WORST TIME OF LIFE VERY OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE VERY YOUNG. I would not go back to being very young.But don't worry, figuring out who you are gets solved as you go along.You find out whether you want to or not.However, I will say, its your choice about who you are, not any one elses's. If other people try to label you, does not usually work.It's your identity its your choice, And in most societys the society trys to tell you who you are, that gets very frustrating when people start to do things in the world.The world wants to pidgeon hole you.--"You are poor, or rich, or work class, or not educated, or very smart and educated--ect, ect." That's the worst stuff, CONFORMITY. we all must follow main laws, but conformity tells you you HAVE TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. --THAT is not true. Sometimes it seems easier if we act just like everyone else, but that squashes your personality. You're not exactly like every one else, you are YOU. I hope this helps. I would suggest you read some beginning books on the subject, just easy ones. A lot of young people's adventure novels help the character find out who and what he is, or might be, I read very old books like "Treasure Island" and "Kidnapped", I don't think youngsters read the,m any more.(Maybe they are too old for you?) If you can ask a librarian at a library to suggest some good novels that might help. I won't tell you what to do, i'm just trying to say, go ahead, you'll find out who you are.--And I am sure you are some one special- good luck!!! :) ---Tara777
taraconnor777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 pm

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry