Long Lost Sisters Reunite!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Long Lost Sisters Reunite!" by JK341

Long Lost Sisters Reunite!

Postby JK341 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:19 am

I thought I would post a second scene with a story made around it. Thank you so much to my good pal Swirlshine for the inspiration for it, and helping me with putting the scene together!

It was a calm and early spring morning, still a little chilly, but the flowers had already started blooming. Nira thought that this would be a great time to just take a stroll through her back yard and see all of her garden coming back to life. As she bends down to pluck out a few weeds, she hears a voice calling out from behind her: "Hey there, Nira! How are you doing today?" She turns around to see her best friend, Tamlen standing at the back gate.

"Oh hi, Temlen, I'm doing great! Come on in, it's great to see you. Oh wow, I love that outfit, that jacket goes so well with that skirt!" "Oh this thing? It's just a little something that I threw together really quick!" As Nira lets Tamlen in, she can't help but notice the concerned look on Tamlen's face. "I thought I would come over to check in on you after what happened at the party the other night." Nira paused for a moment, she hadn't been to any parties recently! "Um, Tamlen, I'm a little confused. What party? I didn't even know there was a party at all!"

Tamlen's face turns from a look of concern, to that of confusion. "Huh? I could have sworn that I saw you there! I couldn't make it over to where you were, but you were going around trying to make friends with others, but everyone kept turning you away, I felt so bad for you!" "Nope, I definitely wasn't there, parties really aren't my thing." Nira replied. Then a thought suddenly hit her, could it really be? "Hey, wait a minute, Tamlen. That dog that you said that you thought was me: do you remember what she was wearing?" Tamlen thought for a moment before answering. "Hmm, let's see....well I know she had the same color of fur that you do...oh yeah I remember. This other dog was wearing a dark green cloak, it was kind of short, I think. Oh yeah and it had white details around the edge of it. She was also wearing a pink and green floral headband. Her eyes are even the same color as yours, too!"

Nira suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart started beating quite hard. "Oh my gosh..." "What...what is it. Nira, are you ok?" Tamlen responded in quite a worried tone of voice. Nira replied in a state of shock, "You have just described my twin sister, Aramia!" "No way, you have a twin sister? How awesome! Wait, is that a good thing or not?" Tamlen asked. "Oh yes, very good! I care so much about her and it's been so many years since I have heard from her that I wasn't expecting to ever see her again." "How come you haven't ever told me about her before?" Nira slowly tilts her head to look down at the ground. "Well, you see, we were separated when we were very young and I...I-I'd rather not talk about it, Tamlen." As she looks back up at Tamlen, a small tear sneaks out of her eye. "Oh, Nira, I'm sorry." The two share a consoling hug with each other for a moment, but then the wheels in Tamlen's mind started churning up something familiar.

"Aramia...hmm, you know I've heard of that name before, in fact I think I know the address if it's the same Aramia that I'm thinking of that we are talking about!" She unzips one of her jacket pockets and takes out a small notepad and scribbles down the address and gives it to Nira. "Hey, this is just down the street!" Nira excaims after reading it over. "You know what? I'm going to send a letter to this address and invite her over here. And I would like you to be here with me when she comes over, Tamlen." A bright smile beams from Tamlen's face, "Oh yeah, you bet! This sounds really exciting! Uh oh, look at what time it is, I had better get going, it was great seeing you today, Nira!" "Oh yes, you too! And thank you, Tamlen, for everything."

Nira eagerly goes back inside into her living room, where she brainstorms what to write on her invitation. She then seals it up in the envelope and places a purple sticker on the back. And places it in the box outside to be mailed off. The next day Amaria wakes up bright and early, finishes up her breakfast and begins the days chores. "Ah, I can tell that this is going to be a nice day!" She then goes out front to see what kind of mail has been left in the box for her today, half expecting it to just be the usual bills and advertisement flyers. She then notices an unusual letter that has been sent to her. "Hey, I wonder what this is? Not another party invite, I hope." There is something strange about this letter, in that there was no name included on the return address on the outside. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she decides to open it up right away to take a look inside.

"Dear Aramia
I hope this letter finds you well. I had heard about what happened at the party a few days ago, and I am so very sorry to hear about that! No one should have to go through something like that. I would like to invite you over to the return address on the envelope, on Saturday, at 10AM. I would really love to meet you.

Signed: A Friend"

Well, this is definitely interesting! Aramia spent a lot of her time during the rest of the week wondering who on earth could have sent her a letter like this one. When Saturday morning finally arrived, Aramia rushed to put on the same things that she was wearing at the party so that whoever sent that letter would maybe recognize her. For a moment a couple of flashbacks from that night entered her mind and she almost felt like not going at all, but she managed to pick herself back up and go on her way to the address on this mysterious invitation. Meanwhile Nira and Tamlen were outside waiting for when she finally arrives.

"Do you think she is really going to show up, Tamlen?" Nira asked. "Gosh, I sure hope so." Tamlen replied. "It would be so awesome for you two to finally get to see each other again, and I'm really excited to meet her, too!" A little more time passed by, the two of them watching the birds flying and pecking at the ground. Then Tamlen notices something moving from the corner of her eye and looks over to see someone walking down the street. Yep, this was definitely the same dog that she had seen at the party a few nights ago!

"Oh my gosh, Nira, look!" She points Nira in the direction of Aramia walking towards the gate. Nira simply can not believe what she is seeing, it really is her sister! "Um...hello! Is anyone here?" Aramia shouted. "I have this invite that I got from this address!" Nira quickly ran to the gate to open it up for her. Aramia's eyes grow large and her jaw drops open upon seeing Nira on the other side. "Woah! Um....Hi. Is THAT really you, Nira?!" At this point Nira had tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. "Oh my gosh, Aramia! Hi, yes it is me!"

The two of them suddenly burst out squealing in excitement, and crying on each others shoulders for what seems like forever. "Oh my gosh, Aramia, I didn't think I would ever see you again!" Aramia, replies while trying to speak through her tears "Me either, sister, me either!" "Aaaaw, this is so sweet, I love it!" Tamlen is almost moved to tears, herself from such a wonderful sight. Nira tries to regain her composure at least somewhat. "Aramia, I would like to introduce you to my friend Tamlen. And Tamlen, this is my sister Aramia!" "Hi, Tamlen, *sniff*, oh...sorry, it's really great to meet a friend of my sisters" "Oh that's ok, no problem! And it's really great to meet you, too. I hope that we can be great friends!" "Thank you, I would really like that!" Aramia replied. "Come on, let's all go inside..." Nira said. "I have some tea and cake waiting for us." "Oh boy, that sounds great!" And thus begins the restoration of an old bond between sisters, and a new friend for Aramia to go with it!
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Long Lost Sisters Reunite!

Postby Swirlshine » Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Awwwww, that story you added is so so sweet!!
It was great coming up with this idea with you, and I'm so happy with how it turned out! :D

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me