CC #7.216 by Metallic Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Metallic Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CC #7.216

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 am

Canis Concolor, otherwise known as Zvers, are an alien species that were discovered aboard a crashed spaceship. Initially believed to be too vicious to tame, humans have formed bonds with these strange beasts, despite warnings from government agents who want them rounded up and exterminated. Despite several attempts, the government has failed to capture the beasts and Zvers have become an established species on Earth. Many Zvers have now become cherished partners and have shown themselves to be extremely intelligent and capable of human speech via telepathy. What will your role in their lives be?

This baby was found wandering through the middle of a rural town in Wyoming. What were they doing there?

Code: Select all
Username:
Zver's Name:
Biological sex:

Ends on the 26th
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC #7.216

Postby GlitchingFlame » Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 am

Username: GltichingFlame
Zver's Name: Rose
Biological sex: Female
Why were they in Wyoming?: She was separated from her mother through an accident that she doesn't remember, except that it was caused by humans, so she escaped to the calmer countryside in hope to find a safer place.

I found this lil bab curled up in the tall grass on a rainy night when I was going back home after a day of hunting. She seemed sickly and thin, so I gently wrapped her in my jacket and carried her back home. She was a bit nervous the entire way, but I loosely held her, showing that I wasn't restraining her; she had the freedom to leave should she feel threatened.

She burrowed her adorable pink snout deeper into the crook of my arm and I scratched her behind her fluffy ears.

When I got home, I bundled her up in some dry towels and gave her the rabbit I caught. At first, she was timid and shy, afraid that I poisoned it. So to gain her trust, I sliced a small piece of the raw meat and swallowed it. Finally, her hunger won her caution and she gulped down the rabbit.

After finishing her meal, she rested her head on my lap and purred as I smoothed her pelt.

"Do you like the name Rose?" I asked. Her pink coloured pelt reminded me of the flower that my mum used to pick for me when I was small. The curled up Zver and her pelt reminded me of my mother and my eyes started watering.

The Zver nodded and her brilliant teal eyes met my hazel ones. A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth, and I felt the warmth that I felt all those years ago with my mother. I felt whole again.

Eeeek idk, does that work?

I hoard caterpillars and cocoons

Pet's name: Paczki
GlitchingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 am

Username: PikachuTori25
Zver's Name: Sakura
Why were they in Wyoming?:
Sakura was a pet Zver that ran away from her abusive owner, and raced into an airport. There she lived for a while, until she got stuck in the cargo hold of a plane when trying to hide from Zver catchers. She's very far from home, and likes it that way. She's away from her abusive owner. Sakura ran around until till she was trapped and throw into a shelter. She was very scared of the humans, until one day she met a small girl, this small girl wanted to be Sakura's friend no matter what. Sakura lost that battle and now lives with the girl, loving her every day of her life.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sun May 27, 2018 6:21 am

Ending later today!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Mon May 28, 2018 8:00 am

GlitchingFlame wrote:Username: GltichingFlame
Zver's Name: Rose
Why were they in Wyoming?: She was separated from her mother through an accident that she doesn't remember, except that it was caused by humans, so she escaped to the calmer countryside in hope to find a safer place.

I found this lil bab curled up in the tall grass on a rainy night when I was going back home after a day of hunting. She seemed sickly and thin, so I gently wrapped her in my jacket and carried her back home. She was a bit nervous the entire way, but I loosely held her, showing that I wasn't restraining her; she had the freedom to leave should she feel threatened.

She burrowed her adorable pink snout deeper into the crook of my arm and I scratched her behind her fluffy ears.

When I got home, I bundled her up in some dry towels and gave her the rabbit I caught. At first, she was timid and shy, afraid that I poisoned it. So to gain her trust, I sliced a small piece of the raw meat and swallowed it. Finally, her hunger won her caution and she gulped down the rabbit.

After finishing her meal, she rested her head on my lap and purred as I smoothed her pelt.

"Do you like the name Rose?" I asked. Her pink coloured pelt reminded me of the flower that my mum used to pick for me when I was small. The curled up Zver and her pelt reminded me of my mother and my eyes started watering.

The Zver nodded and her brilliant teal eyes met my hazel ones. A smile tugged at the corners of my mouth, and I felt the warmth that I felt all those years ago with my mother. I felt whole again.

Eeeek idk, does that work?

Congratulations! Take good care of her!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GlitchingFlame » Mon May 28, 2018 9:48 am