My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SD Adopts - Watermelon

Postby sockwearer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:50 am

Username; potioncat
Name; Sorret
Gender; Female
What was their first love experience?; Her first "love" experience occurred when she was a teenager, and it started when another saturn dog started hanging out with her more often and being a lot more chatty with her. She didn't notice anything at first, though many of her friends teased her about how the male was smitten with her. She ignored their jokes, believing that they were just friends and her other friends were making something out of nothing. Eventually, the male admitted his feelings for her and asked how she felt. She was so shocked that she didn't answer him, and he got embarrassed and ran off. She followed him and told him that she liked him, but only as friends. They're still friends to this day, with no harsh feelings towards each other.
Extra; N/A
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SD Adopts - Watermelon

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:30 pm

potioncat wrote:Username; potioncat
Name; Sorret
Gender; Female
What was their first love experience?; Her first "love" experience occurred when she was a teenager, and it started when another saturn dog started hanging out with her more often and being a lot more chatty with her. She didn't notice anything at first, though many of her friends teased her about how the male was smitten with her. She ignored their jokes, believing that they were just friends and her other friends were making something out of nothing. Eventually, the male admitted his feelings for her and asked how she felt. She was so shocked that she didn't answer him, and he got embarrassed and ran off. She followed him and told him that she liked him, but only as friends. They're still friends to this day, with no harsh feelings towards each other.
Extra; N/A

Accepted!
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me