Underwater Dream Kingdom

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Underwater Dream Kingdom" by Swirlshine

Underwater Dream Kingdom

Postby Swirlshine » Sat May 19, 2018 7:20 pm

"Flame began to feel drowsy under the warm summer sun. He padded over to his beach towel and curled up, closing his eyes and nestling into the fabric cozily. The soft rustling of the breeze through the leaves of the tree hanging over his head lulled him to sleep, and soon, he was dreaming.

A scene awoke in Flame's mind: an underwater home, made in some kind of old ruins. A fountain with a flowing cloth was on one side, and a throne sat in the center, with a majestic-looking sea creature atop it. It raised its head proudly and gazed through glowing blue eyes at something in the distance as a small blue squid up floated beside it. The sea creature glanced out of the corner of its eye and smiled, giving the squid a gentle pat on the head.
In front of him, a sort of teal lion, with a mermaid tail and frills on his head, growled as he was splashed with a jet of water. He glared angrily up at a grinning mouse-like animal, while a light blue, smaller mermaid-lion giggled. Behind them, a glowing hamster, sitting in a clamshell, rolled its eyes, and turned to adjust an egg, which looked almost like a crystal, in its fluffy blue nest.
There were other creatures too - a blue-scaled cat, a grey dog with colorful stripes and a fin and tail made of water, another mermaid-lion spouting water from its mouth, and a large unicorn with frills for a mane and a wave-like tail. Even an animal that looked like a spirit-dog appeared for a second, blinking once at the ruins before its form drifted away into dust.

In his sleep, Flame grinned, enjoying the beautiful underwater kingdom his mind had created."

I was in a story-writing mood, so I decided to make this scene as if lil' Flame up there was having a dream! I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out! :D

NOTE: This is not made to be edited by anyone else! Sorry!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Underwater Dream Kingdom

Postby JK341 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:50 am

Ooh this is great! :D
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Underwater Dream Kingdom

Postby Swirlshine » Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:Ooh this is great! :D

Thanks! :D

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me