Hex Codes:
#4d3a58
#2e2b32
#ff268b
#e34aff
#ffcf51
#50f8ff
#ffce4a
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed May 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Boop
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Wed May 16, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zenith--Art

by dembai

by dembai

by dembai

by dembai

by chunkypeanutbutter

by chunkypeanutbutter

by Pixelbyte
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Wed May 30, 2018 5:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zenith's Story

Last edited by theexileofkiem on Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form Won With

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 pm

Planetary Database wrote:username; theexileofkiem
kalon name; Zenith
gender; Male

---------------

Zenith is the farmer of an ancient civilization on an alien planet. He originates from earth but his family moved to Windermere when he was young. His parents were tragically killed by some wild skapps when he was but a kit, leaving him alone to take care of the farm. He is very dedicated to his work. He sells products from the flora and fauna of his farm as well as any special rocks or trinkets he stumbles upon or creates. He has a merchant stall at the central city of Windermere, and he ships his produce across many planets.

Personality;
Reserved, quiet, serious, inwardly happy about life.
Likes;
Sunsets and rises, skapps, rainy days, flowers, gems, feathers and bones.
He is also very interested in magic.
Dislikes;
firestorms, angry customers, celery, apples, and food that is
too sweet.
Song;
Autumn Forest by Adrian Von Ziegler
(don't feel obligated to listen to all of it, it's pretty long. SFW)

Fears;
Being alone for his whole life. Since his parents died when he
was young he was practically raised by the skapps, though he still
remembers a lot that his parents taught him and even at a young
age he could preform a fair amount of farm duties. As he got older,
customers that were loyal to his families farm helped him grow
up and learn tricks of the trade. He is also afraid of small, fast
moving creatures. He doesn't know why but they scare him.
Hobbies;
As mentioned in the likes category, Zenith is a big fan of magic.
It's actually common practice for the citizens of Windermere, but
as Zenith is cut off from most everyone, He has had to teach himself
everything he knows although he gets occasional help from one of his
customers. He strives to improve and practices his magic whenever
he has free time.

What a wonderful planet. Windermere was quite the spectacle. The planet was covered in all sorts of oddities from giant trees that grew only massive flowers instead of leaves, to birds that resembled fairys, to large turtle-like creatures that had boney skulls and carried their only eye around in their mouth. These strange turtle-like creatures were known as Skapps. They we're fairly agressive in the wild but if tamed, would become loyal companions. Some are farmed for their meat, eggs, and shells--which can be used for furniture or things like bowls or chests. Some kalons even carve things like silverware or works of art from their shells as the insides are opalescent and very colorful.

His favorite skapp is named Aegon and the loyal creature is his greatest companion who assists in caring for the farm. Zenith himself does not harm the skapps but will sell the antlers and shells they shed and sell the unfertilized eggs which may actually be eaten raw and are said to have a fruit like texture and flavor.

It was early. The grass was still covered in dew. Zenith watched the sun rise, the sky was a brilliant shade of green, the color of certain tones of the earthly sea melted into the deepest shade of emerald. It brought a smile to his face and he was excited to begin the day. Aegon stomped up to Zenith, shaking the ground loudly and bellowing a "hello" to his master and friend. He threw a dead faebird towards Aegon, the skapps natural food. Aegon rolled his eye back into a pocket in his bottom jaw so it wouldn't be swallowed by himself or scratched by the food he ate. He devoured the faebird quickly and then rolled his eye back to it's rightful place in his mouth. Zenith had continued walking and Aegon then trotted in order to catch up with him.

The two made their way to the field in which the skapps called home, the large expanse had everything the creatures needed. A river to slake their thirst, flower Trees to attract Faebirds for them to feed on, and soft grass for them to sleep. Zenith's family had built a large barn when they first moved to the planet, a barn large enough for the entire herd of skapps to take shelter in on stormy days. The planet had horrible fire-storms from time to time but fortunately most of the flora was fire resistant, therefore the barn had been built out of the flower trees in order to provide a safe haven for the Skapps or any other creatures in need of shelter. For the skapps, the farm was paradise. As Zenith made his way to the barn, a handful of skapplings ran up to him, excited for their morning feeding. They weren't quite old enough to catch their own food so Zen typically fed them, in the wild the older skapps typically fed their own children but since they were domesticated they had all grown dependent on their keeper. He tossed a bucket of faebirds on the ground and the young ones ate them in a flash.

Just then, a very loud screech echoed through the woods. There had been a wild bull skapp lurking around, and he had quite the temper. The skapplings ran to the adults who formed a protective circle around them. Zenith grabbed a spear just in case, and some skapp tranquilizer. He heard thundering footsteps approaching quickly. Aegon readied himself to fight the intruder. The inraged bull skapp burst into the clearing and roared. Aegon roared in return and charged the intruder, Zenith stood back, waiting to see what would happen. The two large bull skapps rammed eachother and the clash sounded like an impressive thunderclap. Zentith could feel the ground shake from a few yards away. He called to Aegon to hold the intruder in place, so he could dart the strange bull with tranquilizer. He prepared the spear--tipping it in tranquillizer, lined up the throw, and flung it as hard as he could. It hit the target perfectly and sunk in. Within moments the dangerous threat had collapsed to the ground. Aegon took a few steps back, breathing hard. He didn't seem to be hurt aside from a few scratches. The threat had been pacified, he was the most beautiful skapp Zenith had lain eyes upon. Perhaps he could tame him? Zen beckoned to Aegon to help move the bull skapp into a solid containment space. Thick crystal was used as pens for skapps that were considered dangerous, as they could easily break any material aside from crystal. They layed the intruder in the pen, closed it, and waited for him to wake up.

Zen continued about his daily activities until he heard some loud rumbling noises and a confused roar. He looked towards Aegon and spoke "Looks like our potential new friend is awake! Let's head over there." He brought a bucket of feabirds with him. There was a platform that overlooked the pen so Zenith wouldn't have to put himself in harms way. "Hello there! I don't know what made you so angry, but perhaps we could be friends?" he knew skapps didn't really understand his language, but he still felt compelled to speak to the creature. He tossed the entire contents of the bucket into the pen. The wild skapp sniffed it, seemingly pleased, but then focused his attention back on Zenith. "Alright, we'll leave you to eat now." The kal said before leaving the platform and pen. As he and Aegon walked away from the pen he looked towards his companion "What a day, huh? You did an amazing job earlier Aeg. How about some extra faebird snacks when we finish up the daily chores?" Aegon bounced excitedly as if to say "yes".

The two finished up their chores, and returned back to the house. Aegon got his bucket of well earned and promised faebirds, Zen ate a quiet dinner, and the two retired to bed. Ready to start the next day.

Morning came again, bringing another stunning sunrise with it. Zenith cooked a hardy breakfast for himself, made his bed, brushed his teeth and then headed outside. Aegon was sleeping close to the front porch, still tired from yesterdays fight. "Stay here and sleep buddy. I'll go bond with our new friend by myself." he muttered while petting the large skapp gently. Zenith made his way over to the crystal pen where the new bull was being kept. "Hello, I'm here to introduce myself and to say good morning.' He mostly said this so the skapp wouldn't be startled by his presence. But also because he just wanted someone to talk to, even if no one replied. He spoke to customers in person upon occasion but for the most part he just spoke to customers over hologram. The farm was a rather lonely place most of the time. He had a feeling this skapp had been quite lonely as well. Mainly because he had seen the skapp alone in the woods a few times, alone every time he saw him. Not to mention, aside from the occasional roars the lone skapp had let out, Zenith had heard the occasional "gurgling" noise coming from the woods. Originally he thought the noise had come from his own skapps but on further investigation he discovered that it was the wandering bull. This gurgle is a sound skapps only make when they are sad or mourning and is further proof to Zenith that the skapp is lonely.

The bull seemed to be awake before Zenith reached the pen and said his hello. The large skapp just stared at him intensely. His unbreaking gaze worried the kalon a bit, but the skapp remained lying on the ground, suggesting he was perhaps relaxed. "You know, I think we have a lot in common. I think we could even be great friends one day, you and me. But for now, lets just take things slow. I'll bring you food and talk to you as I'm sure Aegon has gotten sick of my blabbing by now." Zenith spoke in a calm voice, hoping to not provoke the skapp. The skapp only "purred" a response, it was very quiet and seemed to be a noise of curiosity. Zenith bent down and picked up a bucket of faebirds, tossing them to the bull. The skapp gobbled them down without cautiously sniffing them this time. He was beginning to trust Zenith already.

pardon my terrible writing haha

All art was by me
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|