Username: Kassypen
Name: Ocean Secrets | Mira
Eye Color: War Coral [Purple & green]
Coat Color: Greying Black Reverse Overo
Genes: Ee aa Gg Oo
Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
Breeding Notes:
Should not be bred with overo carrier due to chance of LOS [Lethal Overo Syndrome]
Reverse overo must be rolled for.
Deaf, 50% chance of passing to foals with white ears.
Sectoral heterochromia has 15% chance of passing.
Last edited by monta, on Mon May 21, 2018 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #895 - Greying Black Reverse Overo

Postby Kassypen » Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am

username. Kassypen
name. Ocean Secrets | Mira
personality. Mira is often misunderstood. She appears untrainable and wild. But is really just shy and untrusting. Her eyes are often wide with worry. But if you get her to calm down, you will see she has the most beautiful of eyes. They hold layers of depth and meaning. They hold a story of sorts. Her personality is all in her eyes. They show that she really does want to find her human, but she believes she never will. To her, humans are creatures of anger and malice, incapable of really loving a horse like her. But once she learns they are, and they do, she will open up like a book. She will become loving and clingy, a completely different horse. But it has to be a very special person. After they have gained her trust, she will likely never be as sweet or kind to someone else. That is why she must never be sold. If she was, her instinct would make her either angry, or very sad. In conclusion, Mira needs a special human to find her deepest secrets.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:12 pm

username. Amymay99
name. Falling On Deaf Ears | Whisper
personality. Whisper doesn't hear the world around her, she is quiet and observant. She is determined to be able to be like the other horses and doesn't let her disability hinder her. She has a strong bond with her rider, picking up even the smallest of signals and acting on them with precision and fluidity. Whisper gets fustraited easily so often ends up isolating herself even though the herd is welcoming to her.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Mon May 21, 2018 3:34 am

Kassypen wrote:username. Kassypen
      personality. Mira is often misunderstood. She appears untrainable and wild. But is really just shy and untrusting. Her eyes are often wide with worry. But if you get her to calm down, you will see she has the most beautiful of eyes. They hold layers of depth and meaning. They hold a story of sorts. Her personality is all in her eyes. They show that she really does want to find her human, but she believes she never will. To her, humans are creatures of anger and malice, incapable of really loving a horse like her. But once she learns they are, and they do, she will open up like a book. She will become loving and clingy, a completely different horse. But it has to be a very special person. After they have gained her trust, she will likely never be as sweet or kind to someone else. That is why she must never be sold. If she was, her instinct would make her either angry, or very sad. In conclusion, Mira needs a special human to find her deepest secrets.

Congratulations, Kassypen! Mira is now yours, and you may do with her what you choose so long as it follows all species and site rules.
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 am

spicy. ™ wrote:
      Kassypen wrote:username. Kassypen

Congratulations, Kassypen! Mira is now yours, and you may do with her what you choose so long as it follows all species and site rules.

Thank you so much! I love her and really appreciate it. <3
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams