Artist Lennamoo [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[COMMON] Fly-type Bunnifly

Postby Lennamoo » Fri May 11, 2018 1:43 pm

✿ 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙾𝙽 π™±πš„π™½π™½π™Έπ™΅π™»π™Έπ™΄πš‚ ✿
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Only artists and admins are permitted to use this base for adoptables or customs.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
π™°π™³π™Ύπ™Ώπšƒπ™°π™±π™»π™΄πš‚

β€’ Artists are allowed to make an unlimited number of adoptables.
β€’ Adoptables can be given away for a Common Bunnifly ticket, art contest, draw-to-adopt, story prompt, raffle, or other.
β€’ Artists must always get the design approved by admins first before posting!
β€’ If you are adopting, please read the thread info of the adopt! It contains important information on how to obtain it.
β€’ Once you receive the adopt, you will be added to adopt and be able to make any changes (via tickets) and participate in events
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
π™Όπšˆπ™Ύπšœ

β€’ You can only make your own Bunnifly through a MYO ticket (purchase one in the shop!)
β€’ Once you redeem a ticket, you will be added to the base. Follow the directions of creating one closely. Reference the guide if needed.
β€’ Remember to get your design approved by an admin before posting!
β€’ You can't add any features unless you have the tickets for certain features. Remember that edit tickets are add-ons to MYO tickets.

Check frequently for open adoptables!
Lennamoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me